“Amazing boutique hotel”
Review of Arif Cave Hotel

Arif Cave Hotel
Ranked #24 of 79 Goreme B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We had the most unique and personal experience here. Ahmet made us feel at home at all times. Is a unique property with rooms carved inside the caves and very well located a short distance from the center of town. Breakfast is very good and complete but the highlight the personalized service and attention you get from the people that works there. They arrange for all our excursions and transportation at a better price than what it would cost to do on our own.

Room Tip: Room 8 is really great, with a round bed and a tunnel that takes you into a room from where you can...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful two night stay in a room with a view. Our short stay in Goreme was well organised thanks to Ahmet's emails before we left home. He advised of several tours, airport shuttle and balloon ride options. We were able to organise these in advance to make the best of the two days in the area. Thanks Ahmet. The accommodation was great and the service even better.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tina V
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Upon arrival Ahmet was very welcoming and quick to determine whether I required assistance to plan my activities for the days I was staying (which I did). Although it was a late evening arrival, he called around to secure a place on a morning balloon flight (as I hadn't realized it would be quite difficult to secure due to poor weather creating a back-log of bookings). He also asked enough questions to understand what interested me and then provided advice on how to best utilise my time to achieve the experience I was after. During my stay, the hospitality from Ahmet and his staff was exceptional (I was incredibly well looked after) and I noticed he treated all guests with the same high level of personal service. In addition, my room was beautiful and clean with a magical view (I stayed in a fairy chimney room). I would absolutely recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Goreme.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We were two couples visiting turkey for the first time from India and Capadocia was our first city in our tour . Arif cave hotel is a unique boutique family run hotel . It has amazing panoramic views of the area and landscape. We booked 2 Panoramic view rooms and the views at sunrise and sunset were breathtaking.

Ahmet is a sweet heart he arranged for all our site seeing tours , hot air balloon rides ,pick up drop off from airport , he also took us to our dinner dance show . He and his team are very friendly. He advised us with regards to our trip in advance , gave us possible options and is very informative and prompt at replying.

The stay itself at the hotel was very comfortable . We had the room at the highest point of the hotel and it was great . It was a unique experience living in a cave room for two days felt excited and happy. Breakfast served is also typical local cuisine and yummy .

There are a lot of good restaurants and a shopping area withing few meters from the hotel.

I Highly recommend it . Thanks Ahmet for making our trip a pleasant and memorable one.

Room Tip: Panoramic view rooms or rooms with balcony have amazing views of landscape
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2015

The hotel is not so big, so the hotel managers know their guests by heart. The staff was very helpfull and polite. They explained us about the hot air balloon tours and booked one for us. We stayed in a two story "cave room" that felt like a small apartment. It had only one small window, which did not provide enoug ventilation. At first the air felt a little bit heavy, but it's what you get staying in a cave hotel. Despite this one small thing, I would definately recommend it. You will learn that in the area people used to live in caves and under ground (even nowadays a lot of houses in the area are half caves / half houses) so you have an opportunity to try it yourselves.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DromoWoMan
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Good breakfast, clean rooms and great quality of service. Our stay in cappadocia won't be complete without Suat and Ahmet of Arif Cave Hotel. Their hospitality  truly made our stay comfortable and memorable. Will definitely give this two thumps up!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Thank you for the great cappadocia experience! Thanks for all the favors that you did for us. Great rooms with nice view. Breakfast is great and people are friendly. Would highly recommend you guys. All the best! The pictures will say it all.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends