All reviews turkey warm hospitality average hotel hot springs visiting pamukkale mustafa
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The people running this hotel are brilliant, as is the location, and the cost of staying is very low. However, I can only give it a rating of 3 as the maintenance of the property needs attention.
If you decide to stay then do be prepared for cold/cool showers, problems with toilet flushing and broken fittings. For me the issues mean that I would not chose to stay again, but it does depend on your tolerance!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here during my visit to Pamukkale and I can’t recommend it enough! Situated just a short walk from the famous travertine of Pamukkale, this hotel offers great value for money. The staff were also friendly and extremely helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 609charley
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Staff at hotel were very warm and welcoming and helpful. Aided us on our early morning (4am) check in. Rooms and amenities do need a bit of an upgrade but you can’t expect too much for something so cheap. Breakfast was decent, we got free tea and coffee by the bar at nights whilst hanging out with the staff. People speak and understand little bit of English which helps. Away from the ‘crowded’ tourist strip so it’s a bit more calm but still close enough to the hot springs that we actually walked there. early morning (4am) check in. Rooms and amenities do need a bit of an upgrade but you can’t expect too much for something so cheap. Breakfast was decent, we got free tea and coffee by the bar at nights whilst hanging out with the staff. People speak and understand little bit of English which helps. Away from the ‘crowded’ tourist strip so it’s a bit more calm but still close enough to the hot springs that we actually walked there.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was on point. The breakfast, the pool and hamam, the room and balcony. I really enjoyed staying here and would definitely recommend my friends to stay here when visiting Pamukkale. It was only a 5 minute walk to the actual Pamukkale “castle” and close to everything I needed. The staff were all so warm and kind to me. I have visited a lot of hotels in Turkey, and this maybe the best I have seen.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Lovely hotel, spotlessly clean, modern and well appointed large rooms. Delicious breakfast, clean and well maintained swimming. Great views and wonderful service.....would definitely recommend to anyone heading to Pamukkale - just a 4-5min walk from the bus station and about 7min to the springs.

Date of stay: July 2018