“Nice view and nice owner but that's all”
Review of Mehmet's Heaven

Mehmet's Heaven
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Pamukkale
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My family and I went there last week for lunch, first April 2018.
We were hungry and when we paid we still were hungry.
The owner is a great person, yes he is!
The terrace of the restaurant also has a very nice view of Pamukkale.
However, the food was low quality, quantity and was cold. Maybe, because it was low season, we don't know.
We are used to the service in Ankara and the quality and quantity in the restaurants here and we can say Mehmet Heaven is in Ankara but not in Mehmet restaurant in Pamukkale.
We hope Mehmet bey, you can read this critics and be careful about your heaven, as it has to be maintained regarding the food, it is not just the fame what brings you the clients.

1  Thank Jose M

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I can only say good things. We were greeted with a warm welcome and sincere smiles. The staff were very accommodating and did their best to make us feel comfortable and happy.

The restaurant has a great view of the park, with a spacious dining floor, and cozy and intimate table setting.

The food was well priced, and very tasty. I had the mixed grill plate and my wife had the grilled trout. All came hot and fresh from the grill.

Stayed after lunch for some tea and narghile, which was also made very nicely. We took our time lounging in the restaurant and didn't feel rushed at all. It was a very comfortable end to our day after walking around Pamukkale and Hieropolis.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Mehmet is very friendly, the food was super delicious! Nice view directly to the Pamukkale mountains from the terrace.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Had some wonderful cigara burek here. Very friendly staff as well. Service was excellent. You pay a good price for the food as well.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is really really bad , the only advantage of it is the owner , we order only coffee , tea and lemonade , the tea was cold cold cold , and the coffee is really the worst coffee i ever drink , i ask for a lemonade they give me and old one hot and kept outside . I really dont like the place even the shisha is bad and old and broken ! I dont recommend at all