All reviewsnice hotelstayed only one nightvisit pamukkalespringheatingreceptionist
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Really good place. We enjoyed the time in Koray Otel. We could feel Turkish culture with good people, good service, delicious food....and amaizing hospitality. We recomend Koray Otel if you want to rest and have fun with your family and friends...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
korayhotel, Manager at Koray Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you leave our hotel with good memories.
Best Regards to you and your sister.

Reviewed May 29, 2017

I can say that I took my tiredness with a mountainous look, silence and clean air. I came on a rainy day but it was more exciting to visit Pamukkale in the spring.The breakfast and the staff's glamorous face was very nice :)

Room Tip: I recommend 3-floor rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Room hot, swimming pool was beautiful but no water because of winter. The best thing was the breakfast :) so good! and welcoming staff ! I keep a really good memory. Thank you so much i will come back

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

The only positive thing about this hotel: the Wi-Fi is good.

The bedrooms smell of sewage, really bad. Don't count on the swimming pool, it has not been maintained for months. This place makes you feel very cheap.
In the winter you will freeze. When I arrived the heather was off, the bed humid and cold. It was 4 degrees C. outside and inside. The other guests complained about the heat and smell as well.
The breakfast consists of bread, jam, yogourt, cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and hard cooked eggs. Coffee is instant coffee. There was no spoon, you can use the fork to eat the yogourt.
The place needs a serious cleaning.
Do not rely on the booking.com pictures, these are old.
If you are on a small budget, try to get the price down, so that you could enjoy "the experience".

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Unbelievably terrible place. I came from Capadoccia and I was supposed to spent few hours from early morning until 10 am at this place to take shower and breakfast with some rest.

In a very cold temperature, there was no hot water at all. When I asked, a gentlemen gave me in a jug water from kettle!

In the name of breakfast, two unwashed fruits with some old bread was given, which I could not even think about touching.

This place is a mess. It's not like a dirty place but the way they manage it, especially in off season. If some travel agency put it in your itinerary for even few hours do not accept it. I had lived he nightmare and don't want others to even try it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo