All reviews no lift swimming pool beautiful hotel nice pool the bus cottage tub
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night and it was terrible, the air conditioning wasn’t working, the food of the restaurant is horrible. I hate this hotel and never recommend to stay there. Although Pamukkale it’s so beautiful

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank marcela u
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

In Includes place requests for visiting turkiyede I was wondering too called the pamukkel as ground white but the hotel earlier turkiyede about my friends staying in pamukkele little complaint as long as itel are not good so I went unstable somehow in my hotel but very pleased I stare thank their very lovely welcoming hotel me as a family ninova

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I stayed there 1 night and it just the normal hotel with nice pool & terrible menu restaurant (only vegetables), no rice, only old bread. The rooms size were spacious but old facilities, not too much enjoy there with poor entertainment.

Room tip: Room with pool view is better
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

We have came to this hotel in rainy day. Near all windows there was water on the floor. The room that was given to us has not cleaned properly and we asked to clean room once more. 30% of the carpets in the room was wet. Finally we moved to better room but it was just better than previous room. There were death fly and bee on carpet which was not cleaned from my point of view.
Hotel was built well in the beginning but seems like not cared properly at all.
Hotel staff was helpful at least, Ahmet Bey struggle much to find proper room for us so special thanks to him.
Restaurant was in again water after rain. There are big diversity of dishes however taste was not good. After such dinner my expectation was so low for breakfast. I was not wrong: same soup from dinner was in breakfast, maybe because of lighting food was not so much promising. Tea was not fresh and taste was terrible.
As a result we just depart from hotel and right now having breakfast on the way somewhere else and I don’t recommend this hotel with its current situation.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We arrived in the evening and we were given rooms like cottage style near the main building. Such a lovely cottages but because of no lift so very difficult to carry luggage upstairs. Terraces were nice with a beautiful view of the pool inside hotel. There was a hot spring and spa inside hotel. Whole night we listen to the natural flowing water stream or spring kinda effect. Rooms were clean.

Date of stay: March 2018