“😋😋”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

It's was a delicious nice branch and good service staff are welcome clean restaurant I like

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

This is the favorite food of Mersin , and this place is one of the one who give you fast services to your door .

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed Tantuni here. It was delicious. Definitely a place i'll return to. The food was not heavy and we didn't feel stuffed at the end.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Perfect. Come here and just say 'Tarsus açmasına biftek'. I will promise you will eat at least three without a break.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

I heard the Tantuni is Mersin food and must try this one while I visit in Mersin and visited Yaprak Tantuni and I really enjoyed and loved. The turnip juice! It was my first try. Interesting taste but good!!
Oh. The dessert was the best!!

I hope I could visit there again soon!!

Date of visit: February 2016