“Only Tantuni-place I will ever eat!”
Review of Memos Tantuni

Memos Tantuni
Ranked #2 of 337 Restaurants in Mersin
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Every time we visit Mersin, my family takes me here. I had my first Tantuni here and I will not go to any other place. The decoration is very modern, the tantuni's are prepared right in front of you and they are super tasty and a nice size if you are very hungry or you just want a small bite. If you are not local, i suggest you ask for 'normal' in stead of spicy and also do not touch the peppers!!! ;)

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Even though they are a bit pricey the taste is much much better than in other places. Would highly recommend it

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

"Tantuni" was first made in Mersin, and this is the best tantuni I have ever eaten. It's a very simple form of meat, little pieces cooked in a special pan, served in a fine wrap, with herbs & salad. It's also served with the Traditional Turkish bread - but original form comes in its fine wrap (like a burrito wrap). Marination & cooking methods are probably what makes it special. It's one of the cheapest meals of Turkish cuisine. Belongs to Mersin. It's yet "hard-to-copy" a recipe. It's very tender and easy to it, not very buttery/heavy. It's a little spicy - but that's how it's supposed to be. One portion has one wrap but if you are a foodie I promise you, you won't eat less than two wraps! I'm a big fun of tantuni and I would confidently go back to Memos Tantuni every time I'm in Mersin, without the need to look for another place. Great job guys love it!
I was over excited when my food came and forgot to take a picture! Shame on me. But see pictures of the special pan it's cooked on. And also some credit should go to the age of this place - secret recipe? Probably yes!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

One of the best tantuni's I had. The funny part is that they don't serve çay (tea) after the meal unlike %99,99 of the restaurants in Turkey.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

if you visit mersin you must eat here
amazing
1- fast service
2- fresh meat
3- clean resturant
4- positive staff
i will come back again here

Date of visit: April 2017