All reviews deluxe room nice and clean hotel valet service reception staff city hotel convenient location stayed for nights sheets
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We were 4 night there. The room was little but clean. staff: they don't know izmir good places for trip.they can't direct turists. The room keys to be terminate every day. Break fast very simple.there is not any slipper in the room.the windows are broken.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank bani1351
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Second home when in Izmir. Travelled there and stayed in Ramada for more than 10 times. There are some inconsistencies in the services but I can let it pass. The most inconvenient though was the poor internet facilities in the room or anywhere in the hotel.

Not close to the sea but the place was close to where I needed to be during the day.
Clean room and sheets, mediocre toiletries and good breakfast spread.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Although there are many terrible reviews on TripAdvisor, I decided to take the risk and stay in this hotel. I must say that I did a big mistake. This hotel must be one of the worst in Izmir. I booked 2 nights, however, following the first night, I checked out. I complained to the front desk, they suggested that I fill a “complaint forum”!!!! An upscale hotel asks a dissatisfied guest to fill a complaint forum! This is terrible!!
The quality of the rooms is really poor. Shower experience makes you feel too much away from home!! The staff is very unhappy and unprofessional. In less than 24 hours, I experienced service failure from front desk staff, housekeeping staff, and waiters in the breakfast room. I am writing this review to prevent others from having others poor experiences. This hotel must be run be very ignorant and unprofessional managers who have no idea of what tourism is… those are the real killers of tourism in Turkey!
By the way, I am still waiting to be refunded the second night that I have canceled! I sent an email and they said it may take up to one month!
Keep away and do not waste your time and ruin your vacation.
I will NEVER stay in any Ramada hotel ANYWHERE!

Stayed: November 2017
Management_Ramada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear Alrawadieh,

First of all thank you for choosing Ramada Plaza Izmir Hotel and sharing your experian with us. We would also like to mention that we carefully evaluate any comments you convey to us.

We are disappointed to learn that we could not match your expectations. We want to inform you that we always try to meet our guests request. Due your modification of your reservation second day fee will be reinbursment as soon as posibble

We are apologize for late action about reinbursment We appreciate your extra time and efforts in giving us information.

Kind Regards
Ramada Plaza İzmir Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Ramada Plaza in Izmir. Greeted by friendly staff. The room was so spacious and bed was so comfortable. The breakfast buffet had so many choices. It is a great hotel and as I was only there for a 3 day visit, it was perfect place to stay as it is near the town and metro is close by. I will definitely stay here again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management_Ramada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

DearMillie M,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay at Ramada Plaza İzmir. We are very pleased that yourself and your travelling enjoyed our facilities. we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Kind Regards,
Ramada Plaza İzmir Team

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Stayed for 4 nights in October 2017 with a friend. The reception staff spoke little English which made check-in problematic. They couldn't trace my reservation on their computer system and asked me to show them my booking/reservation on my mobile phone - but I couldn't because the hotel's wifi was not working! Fortunately I had a Turkish guide with me who logged me onto his mobile Turkish internet. If he had not been with me it would have been a disaster.

The hotel is situated on a very busy road and is quite a long walk from the sea front (about 20 minutes). Traffic in this central part of Izmir is manic. Pedestrian crossings are few and far between and it is a real problem trying to cross some of the roads and is also very dangerous. The Izmir Belediye needs to get off its backside and start planning some proper road crossings for tourists and pedestrians. Shockingly bad!

Hotel rooms are nicely furnished and modern. The shower in the bathroom appeared to have a faulty thermostat and would pour out scalding water from time to time - which I reported to the receptionist but she appeared to do nothing about it.

This is a very busy hotel for mainly Turkish business people. European tourists are few and not well catered for. On two mornings there were no spare tables for breakfast! Staff were slow to clear tables from previous guests. Shambolic!

If you are a tourist, get a hotel nearer the sea front which caters more for tourists and avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Management_Ramada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Izmir, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. We want to inform you that we always try to meet our guests request.

We appreciate your extra time and efforts in giving us information.
Kind Regards,