1,139 results
All reviews mevlana museum old building turkey make you feel at home beautiful room wonderful hotel perfect location original features very reasonable price felt like home breakfast was amazing during ramadan home away from home a wonderful stay mini bar hotel is located books
Reviewed November 7, 2015

While the location is super, next to the Mevlana Cultural Center, it was the superb service at the Hich Hotel that made our stay here memorable in October, 2015. They accommodated our early departure with breakfast and with congenial, English speaking host, were quick to offer assistance throughout our two-day stay.
Most particularly, we appreciated their gifting us their own electrical adapter for recharging I-phone when we discovered that we inadvertently left ours in Istanbul.
The cuddly courtyard kittens and pre-dawn booming wakeup call to prayer from adjacent mosque--merely bonus!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2015

I made my reservation at the Hich Hotel after the many enthusiastic reviews and was tentative about it living up to my expectations. I had nothing to worry about. The rooms are white, light and airy, with a wonderful, spiritual design theme in this city of the Whirling Dervishes. Every detail has been well considered. The location is fantastic. The staff were hugely attentive - despite my many calls for assistance. As one of the rooms our group was staying in had an unfortunate flooding incident from the floor above, so I was swiftly and politely upgraded to the suite which was a lovely experience. The suite has a unparalleled view of the Mevlana Rumi Museum. We only stayed one night at the Hich Hotel but I really believe it made a huge positive impact on my enjoyment of Konya.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

Arrived late evening at Konya airport and rang the hotel to find the best way to get to it. The staff suggested a taxi. Ten minutes later while en route I received a return call from a man at the hotel who spoke very good English. He told me the taxi should cost no more than 50 lira and then offered to speak to the taxi driver in Turkish to ensure that he knew the best route...I was impressed already.

Arriving at the hotel the staff came out to greet us and carry our heavy cases to a beautiful room overlooking the Mevlana Museum. The building was historical and well appointed but the most unforgettable part of the stay for me was the service, it was second to none. We only had one day in Konya but were provided with a map of the museums and mosques and recommendations for the best place to try Konya's specialty dish, tirit, it was delicious.

Returning to collect our luggage while waiting for a train, we were invited to rest in the lovely restaurant downstairs, it was quiet, full of books, had free wifi and we were served complimentary tea.

Oh and did I mention that the breakfast was delicious, the locals also come to this restaurant to enjoy breakfast it is so good. The location was great too, very central, but it really was the staff that made our visit one of the most memorable ones in our three week stay in Turkey. Thank you, we will definitely return for longer next time.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanetandJimOnHols
Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

Cozy and clean room, staff very friendly too and I did ask them to help me to send a postcard back home to Malaysia and they did and didn't charge me the postage...really appreciate that! Love their breakfast place, just like staying at home.....

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Very nice and beautiful hotel. Excellent location, the attention was great and so was the breakfast. Our room was nicely decorated as well as the lobby, and the price of the rooms is also very good, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple