1,230 results
All reviews mevlana museum turkey old building make you feel at home beautiful room the location is perfect unique hotel garden area excellent breakfast very reasonable price felt like home turkish breakfast home away from home mini bar books clock city
Reviewed December 5, 2016

A comfortable hotel, with kind and polite people. A clean and comfortable room with a gorgeous view from Mevlana's mausoleum. The breakfast and the dinning place was wonderful, and Mahtab was a very generous host for us during the breakfast. We will not forget the time we had in this hotel (although it was very short).

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2016

These guys were simply fantastic from the moment our taxi pulled up outside their hotel. Serkan the hotel manager came outside to greet my wife and I and took our luggage inside, as well as paid the taxi driver for us due to not having the chance to change currency at the airport. The royal breakfast was absolutely delicious and they couldn’t have been more helpful. Will definitely be going back. Thank you for a memorable stay.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

This hotel deserves a great rating simply because of
1) location - it is right in the middle of Konya's main attractions
2) staff services ( Mr Hidayet and Abdoz). Their recommendation on the places to purchase authentic local teams' jerseys and several key places to go despite our short stay is much appreciated.
3) modern style boutique hotel

We also had lunch at the outdoor dining area and the food could have not been better. We hope to come again to enjoy Konya and its marvellous heritage.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Had a truly memorable stay at Hich Hotel. It is a wonderfully restored building with so much added value. The details wherever you turn is exeptional. Beautiful, clean, comfortable and spaciouse room was waiting for me with an amazing view overlooking the Mevlana Museum (Room Metot/toteM). Have also visited their restaurant that was excellent with a superb service. (and with lots and lots of books that you can borrow if you would like to read something for the time being.) Also you will find that the hotel situated very close proximity to all cami's and museums around the area should you arrive for cultural purposes. Last but not least I definitely have to mention that the staff at all areas of the hotel is polite, helpful and ready to help whatever your need. Nothing is too big of a problem. I would wholeheartedly recommend to stay in this hotel. Thank you so much dear Abdoz for all your help, I will be back in the future I am absolutely sure of that.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, nice people. The room is clean and warm, the food also delicious. The hotel is very near the mevlana Museum. We only take 10 minutes to there.
I want to spent more time in this hotel when I go there next time.

Date of stay: October 2016