Hillside Beach Club
US$58
US$206
US$164
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Doruk Hotel(Fethiye)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$226
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

1,308 results
All reviewssilent beachkids clubnature spamain restaurantturkeywalk in wardrobenext yearwater sportsbeautiful baylate breakfastsuperior roomentertainment teamholiday resortmeal timesany ageall agesshuttle bus
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and after seeing many luxury hotels in my time in travel this one lived up to its fantastic name.

Staff perfect
Food fantastic
Surrounding area simply stunning

Turkey is one of the most stunning countries around and its a shame people lack the knowledge and still fear going as they are missing out

The hotel is suitable for families and couples and I will return

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank thetravellinggem
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

This is really a great place on a beautiful location. The staff is verry friendly. From your room you will have an amazing view. Our daughter loves the Kidsclub, the people who are running that place are doing a great job. The kids can join activities during the whole day! The restaurant is nice and the food is good. Also a verry friendly staff. One remark. For meat, fish ans some other specialties you have to stand in a row. It’s busy at the moment and they cannot handle it during lunch and diner. The buffet Can be crowdy. That’s why I tried to make reservations for the Italian restaurant. Fully booked, have to wait for 3 days. But still I Can recommand this place! Great!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank LT12175
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Our favourite place to holiday. Hillside has it all wrapped in a beautiful package.
The setting the staff the shows and the food are just some of the fabulous assets Hillside has to offer.
Cant wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heathherring
Reviewed April 15, 2018

One of the most beautiful properties in the world, the green lagoon and clear water are a dream come true. The rooms are great but on the spartan side. The food us very very good. There are two downsides: staying with small kids is inconvenient as you can only use the main beach and it's overly crowded, and the hotel is exorbitantly expensive nowadays.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gusovskyj
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

There were so many tricks that made this place great. I believe the “creator” passed away few years ago and screws getting loose.
Restaurant staff/ their hospitality remained good quality -that is why I don’t give it one star, but some of the staff very unhappy. I booked a relaxing massage at the perfect looking spa, the woman nearly cracked my bones. When I mentioned this (when asked for feedback), the young woman at the reception announced “this is how one massages”. That is of course possible, if you have the massage at THE LOCAL PRISON. Which is however also complimentary.
The man at the reception was “very happy” that they had the type of room we asked for... I would think that the hotel needs to be sorry if they don’t have the room they sold me. Some of the guests are not very pleasant, perhaps that causes such attitudes among some staff.

Food - we liked in general, because we like local stuff - Turkish pizza, kofte etc. and the desert table is extraordinary. But, paying £1000s, one expects decent fish/fillet -none available, fish too small to have any meat, red meat I find hard to define. But, for example risotto is good, which is weird, because that is hardly Turkish. I find this desert table trick is a recurring theme in over-priced places - leave a good taste in someone’s mouth. The adults restaurant must be reserved for the guests they prefer, in a 9 nights stay, we could do the honours only once.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family