US$379
US$358
US$141
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Angels Inn(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Pool
US$176
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$205
US$655
US$611
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$543
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed for 2 nights, they didn't supply us with any face towels or shower gels or any shampoo. It clearly stated online that all 53 rooms have its own hairdryer but there was only ONE downstairs at reception and you had to asked for it. We came back to out hotel on the 2nd night and our room hadn't been cleaned, bearing in mind that in turkey you cannot flush toilet paper and my bin was full. So i had to wait for the 3rd night for it all to be cleaned. This was a joke! If you are looking for the basic level of hotel etiquette including services, i would highly recommend looking else where.

In our room, the plug socket was destroyed and hanging off the wall, the door to our room did not feel secure to leave your belongings in. There was a safe in the room itself but that did not work at all, forcing us to leave our personal belongings in the reception area for safety!

After confronting the owner about our problems, she repeatedly stated that, i quote "staying in rich fancy hotels". We had a better experience moments away from this poorly maintained hotel, which also worked out cheaper! Then her son started to get involved and argue with me, you could tell they were not professional at all! The place will close down very very soon i saw 2 people staying there it was the most RUBBISH experience ever! And to top that off, when we first arrived she said the we have to pay her because the money didn't come out of my account so i checked and that was correct and then she said to me i dont have to pay now and that i can pay when i leave. So i said okay. But when i arrived back to the hotel on my 2nd night she was demanding money and telling me that she never said that she wanted it when i leave. DO NOT GIVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 1-x-bell-x-1
Reviewed September 18, 2015

yes all the rooms on the ground floor are beautiful and the other floors are disgusting and dirty. The pool is cleaned daily is also lovely and ofcourse mama"s food is delicious and the breakfast is non edible on some days. However all these things are nothing compared to sleeping in the next room or in the same residence as the people traffickers who charge each person 2.000 dollars to put them on a dinghy and possibly let them die. Would not the same people be prepared to take you to Syria to join isis for money or even dispose of you if you have seen something that you should not have at the hotel. Mama has a shady side since she has proved to let these people stay in the hotel as long as she is receiving money. No point acting the part ie kissing and hugging guests when she is in reality putting them in danger of their lives. For all of you who have given this hotel excellent reviews need to look into returning there especially if you have children. I would pay a little bit more but my family should be safe.

Room Tip: best rooms on ground floor all other floors disgusting and no hot water
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
8  Thank yasmeen k
Reviewed September 15, 2015

As previous reviews state, unfortunately they're all true. A big gap under the door so you hear all the noise so definitely no sleep this holiday. Food is cooked by Mama, felt like staying at grandma's house rather than at a hotel as food is brought to you rather than buffet style. Very bland but edible if you have spent all your money! Kind people but very basic hotel. Shower sprays everywhere, shower curtain is flimsy so whole bathroom gets soaked, so much so it needed mending as water from our bathroom leaked to the room below us! Pool is very small. Tucked away hotel but about 10-15 mins walk to beach and bar street.

Room Tip: Ground floor has nicer rooms but we choose not to spend the extra as you would still hear all the noise
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Butterfly25Essex
Reviewed September 9, 2015 via mobile

Let's be clear. The Mersyas is a budget hotel and provides a good base for those of us who have more time and less money.

Firstly the good things. it is run by a friendly family and Mama is the boss. The pool is clean and there is nearly always a place to sunbathe. I was on half board and I really enjoyed the Turkish food. As with all budget hotels you pay extra for the A/C and the safe. I found I could get the free internet in my room and stream movies which was a bonus.

Now the not so good. It's a bit tatty unless you upgrade. It's not really a tourist hotel. It has mostly Syrians and there was some indication that these were being moved to Kos on a regular basis. This made the hotel appear unsafe due to the gang running the trade although I never experienced any trouble. The hotel is close to a mosque so be prepared for the 5.30 am prayer.

Overall I would say this is a good hotel for the seasoned traveller but you may want to pay more if you want a real holiday experience. I would have rated is higher but for the ( hopefully temporary ) issues.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard E
Reviewed August 23, 2015

The rooms on the first floor are renovated and is better than the other floors. There is a working elevator, so-so breackfast, a pool (did not try), wifi in the lobby only. Difficult to take a shower as the showerhead had only one hole and once the water comes through you feel like you are being shot...the hotel is near a mosque so be prepare to be wakeup at 5 in the morning. The beach is at 15-20 min walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family