1,344 results
All reviews lazy island private jetty next year turkey cocktail hour turkish bath great holiday side sea view bar street hotel photographer small hotel entertainment guy relaxing week ice cream buddha spa no pressure returning guests
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

This is the nicest hotel I have stayed at all inclusive in marmaris. As all hotels the eating times are set but there is also a snack bar in the afternoon as well as the ice cream cart and the afternoon tea.

Breakfast are standard, fresh omelettes, pancakes, eggs,cereals etc. They did serve proper bacon so all you people that come away and don't want to try anything new don't worry your safe. Lunches were fab fresh pizza, pasta different meats and salads and hot dishes. Dinner was great a nice selection on the griddle outside and hot dishes inside such as lasagne, Currys, roast beef and fish you do have plenty others to choose for the size of the hotel.

What I like is that this hotel is not massive it's friendly, people get to know each other and everyone just chats to each other. I liked that this wasn't on a big scale and didn't have mass produced food and drinks. The alcohol was good, if you like wine it's fab and The beer is draught and all drinks are served in a glass not a plastic cup, only if your on the beach or jetti where the fabulous Appo will supply you with drinks all day without asking. All staff are friendly and will make time for you.

Rooms are good size we were 312 on main road and side. They were missing a kettle this would be a benefit. Showers are great so powerful and beds are comfy.

I did use salon and I wasn't impressed and this is the only thing i can fault.

This hotel is decorated beautiful throughout and is a very relaxed vibe.
As for the entertainment ozzy asks people to take part but people dont want too so there won't be any unless people help make it happen.

We are booked again for October 2019 and can't wait ( I miss the wine).. book it you will love it.

2  Thank Lynne14062010
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

I didn't stay here, but the girls at the spa were amazing!!! Such a relaxing environment, the Turkish bath was soo good.. we were repeat customers during our stay! Highly recommended! We booked through our hotel, Sunprime.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

This was 1st visit to this hotel and like most places it has its good and not so good.
I have listed out below :

Good:
Very clean and hygiene standards are excellent.
Staff all very Friendly and happy to help.
Coco needs a special mention.
Good location , next to beach and has private pier.

Not so good.

Food - very much buffet style and not great deal of choice , the quality also is lacking.

Drinks - no imported drinks allowed and some of the ones they say are imported area not , check out the colour !!

Entertainment - really poor , especially during the day. Nothing really going on at all.

The whole experience is too regimented.
Breakfast til 10am ,
Drinks start at 10am
Lunch 12.30 - 2pm
Snack 3pm
Ice cream 4pm etc etc
You want to relax and eat when you want.

So all in all. It was an ok trip. Not be returning.

2  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Back after a few months to get my haircut. Jack is the best in marmaris can't fault him. Very knowledgeable will help anyone out. Needs a lot of good stars. Need to book my girlfriend in next for a trim.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

My first time in Turkey, everything was plain sailing. My friend and I stayed at the Cettia Beach Hotel, absolutely fantastic, we found the staff friendly and extremely helpful nothing was too much trouble. We used the spa which was such a lovely experience and value for money. Jon the photographer did our photo albums they were amazing, another thing I would highly recommend. The food was good, very clean, couldn’t of wished for a better holiday, I’d highly recommend it

Trip type: Travelled with friends