See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Four of us returned to Ekin which, gladly, nothing much has changed. Muammer and Angel are still as enthusiastic and helpful to all their guests and welcomed us back with open arms. Having been there before we were free to come and go as we pleased to visit favorite restaurants and bars that we had discovered on previous visits. Ekin Hotel is a marvelous hotel with brilliant staff and perfect location to be based in for a stay in Marmaris. (Already booked to go back next May)

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Davey T
Reviewed July 21, 2017

lovely little family run hotel,mo and angel are brilliant very accommodating,helpful,10 mins stroll from the beach down the hill or 5 mins up hill from bars,restaurants,always kept clean,come and go as you please no hassle,if you want a nice rest this is your place,no dipsticks come here,been going five years now and are still going.

Room tip: phone up speak to mo or email,tell him your requirements he will do his upmost to help
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank ElliotC137
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Today is my last day here and I leave this evening. I have really enjoyed my stay and am sorry to leave. Mo, Angel and bossman have really made me feel welcome and I can honestly say that they are friends.

Hopefully I will be back in September if I can get a cheap enough flight.

Thank you all for my stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Lovely food lovely people, quiet and in a nice area close to everywhere, bus service and atm nearby.easy walk to loads of bars,restaurants nightlife, beach was only a 20 minute stroll.Taxi service available (just ask rosa).

Room tip: Back rooms quieter
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

We stayed at this hotel and thought it was a nice little hotel it was very clean the location is good just 10 min walk from all shops,restaurants and beach , the staff at the hotel are lovely they will do anything for you,if we go back to turkey we would stay ere again if we do self catering.

Date of stay: September 2015