All reviews turkey no hassle great apartments cheap holiday great friends fantastic holiday maid season
Reviewed September 27, 2018

We arrive on the 20th September for 5 nights. I was very nervous after reading the most recent reviews.
On arrival the reception lady couldn't speak English but we manage to communicate with no problems.
We had room 301, there are no lifts so we had to take our luggage upstairs , one man helped us but I was so eager to see the room I dragged my suitcase up the stairs myself.
The room was fine bright and airy, double bed in one room with wardrobe, little dressing table with mirror and another room with a single bed, sofa bed and kitchenette area (kettle and electric table top hob with two rings, I never used them) with a door to the balcony with four chairs and a table over looking a children's park.
So far so good, the bathroom could do with an update there is black mold around the bottom of the shower basin, we just wore our flip flops when showering. The pressure of the water wasn't great but good enough to get clean.
We had to ask for towels but that was no bother as we had brought our own. The room was cleaned once but again no bother as all we did was sleep there and get ready we didn't make a lot of mess. We just went into the store cupboard opposite our room when we needed toilet roll. The bed sheets were a little hard but just needed some fabric softener, the weather was so warm I didn't need to use a blanket, fans were charged at £2 a day and air con £5.
The pool was clean enough, very quiet no music playing so i am glad I brought my own speaker, there was a pool bar but that didn't looked used, the waiter from the restaurant come and took our orders whilst we lounged on the sun beds.
The restaurant downstairs made us breakfast, we just told him what we wanted and we got just that, There is a little old lady there that just smiles all day seeing her little face in the morning made me smile.
All in all i would go back with my friends we got what we paid for and reading some of these reviews I think we did alright :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sophia S
Reviewed August 28, 2018

After finding a good deal online I booked this place thinking as long as the bed is clean and I can have a shower then everything will be fine. On arrival I didn't have a clue as to where the reception was and then when I finally got to my room it was shocking. The door handle fell off on my hand when I opened the door to the bedroom and the shower was tiny, dirty, tiles on floor uneven, dirty toilet. My 7 year old son told me he wanted to go home it was that bad but luckily enough the hotel we previously stayed at had a room for us. We must have stayed within the hotel for a maximum of one hour before telling reception we won't be staying. I won't ever stay anywhere else now than Club Atrium as that's the best place in Marmaris we have ever visited.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank daniellefarrimond123
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This apartment is awful only stayed one night dirty, filthy, just disgusting if you have booked I would cancel now cos u won’t be happy And will move within seconds. Pool filthy,sun beds filthy, and no one at pool even at 1pm all empty don’t think anyone was staying here. Happy now got a nice apartment now. Will attach some pics of the filthy place we stayed on rayon appartments Marmaris

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank donnaizzard
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Omg this has to be the worst place av ever stayed the rooms where disgusting and The pool Area was very dirty to so please don’t waste your money going to these apartments the place should be shut down

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Checked in on first night as soon as we opened the door we could smell damp wet patches all over the walls . Room was filthy cigarette ash and dead cockroaches on the floor cracked mirrors as for the bathroom I wouldn't put my dog In that shower think the photos say it all . Needless to say we checked out and found a new hotel.. I also met other people on holiday that had done the same ..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family