See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel at the very beginning of 2016. This is probably the busiest time of the year in Western Ukraine. Despite all of the holidays, hustle and bustle ladies worked really good! The administrators were hospitable and helpful, mades cleaned up in our room every day.
Speaking about price and location everything was perfect. Usually all the hotels raised their prices (substantially) for the vacational period,but in this hotel prices were raised on 50grivnas per night. Which is acceptable.
Our room was big,light and convenient. Though I felt the smell of cigarettes which rather disappointed me. Furniture is not that new and the same goes with the towels and bathroom stuff.
However,there was an additional blanket in the wardrobe and a chimney,though the heating system worked well (it was minus 20 outside)
All in all we were satisfied with this hotel.
Price is: (out of )

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Олька П
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

It was the cheapest hotel on the period of Ukrainian Christmas time. So we booked it.
Pluses: location is comfortable and easy to get to. Prices are not high, you can easily book a lux room. Though it's a Ukrainian type of lux rooms. Ladies who work there are charming and helpful. They are friendly, nice and talkative. They can give you so many advises and tell so many stories about their native town! They clean in your room every day which is rare for Ukraine. There are electronic chimneys in lux rooms.
Minuses: Rooms smell with cigarettes (it's because of those who lived in those rooms and smoked. Shame on them). Furniture is rather old (I guess it's bought at the beginning of 2000's). Towels are so old. It's a shame. There's no hairdryer in the bathroom. The real problem is the water head. When people from other rooms take a bath it's almost impossible for your to take a bath or shower too

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2016

I was there once and if to compare to what they have in the city, it is rather cheap. But I was not impressed neither by service, nor by location. My rooms smelled cigarettes and I hated it. Honestly: two stars maximum.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2015

A very simple hotel, suitable for 1 night stand. Hotel is located close to historic center of the city and is easily achievable by public transport and taxi. Important that there are no standard rooms in the hotel but rooms are not luxurious. There was no room with 2 separate beds so we had to have a room with 1 big bed. There is a shop right near the hotel. Hotel's employees are very friendly

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne B
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This isn't a luxurious hotel by any means, but it was clean, in a great location and I felt secure there. There is no restaurant because this is a really small place. They have snacks available and as it is located in the Old Town, there are plenty of restaurants within a few minutes walk. The ladies at reception were very friendly, although I'm not sure how much English they speak since we spoke Russian.

Room tip: There are only 8 rooms. Splurge and get one of the more expensive ones. I paid about $38/night for the second best they had.
Date of stay: September 2012