“Great value for money”

Landmark Suites Hotel
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Ajman
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Room rates are reasonable, breathtaking view of the Arabian Sea. Beach is just across the road and plenty of restaurants, bars & entertainment within walking distance.
The rooms are big and spacious with the baconies overlooking the beach & the sea.
Our stay was relaxed & worthwhile.
The only downside is the TV's in the room (very old-90's style) and hardly any choice of TV channels to view (only free toair channels), although this did not bother us as much.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor, i.e. 5th floor upwards. Rooms on higher floor have a better view of the sea...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank SHYLE B
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2011

Dear ShyleB

It is great you hear such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay and experience in November 2011 at our Landmark Ajman property.

I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and how well my team looked after you and your family. I am pleased to see they were helpful and courteous and that we were able to anticipate your needs and always with a smile. It is always refreshing to hear such positive feedback from our loyal guests

We are pleased you enjoyed our facilities which include our breathtaking views from you room with looks out to the Arabian Gulf where you were able to relax and unwind.

Our location is fantastic as you rightly have mentioned, we are situated right on the beach front

Regarding the TV's we are currently looking into changing all our TV’s to flat screens in the very near future.

I am very glad that overall you had a wonderful stay at our hotel, and my team were able make it more memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Landmark Ajman in the near future.

Landmark Hotels and Suites

Reviewed 18 June 2011

My wife and I visited the hotel, because we received a great deal for 2 nights three day.
We love the balcony that looked out to the Ajman cornich. The tiling was nice and we loved the old world charm. The staff was very pleasant.
What we did not like was the smell we had in our room. I think the carpet should be replaced maybe with tile or try cleaning the old carpet. The button that allowed you to flesh the toilet had greens stuff over it, my wife and I had to use a kleenex to flush the tiolet. The freezer in the refridg. needed to be defrosted. As the title states we will try the landmark in Dubai the next time.
Visitors from Chicago, IL

Room Tip: Pick a room with the best view
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alainjune
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2011

Dear AlainJune

Thank you very much for your comments in regards to you and your wife’s stay at our Landmark Ajman Suite Hotel in June 2011. I am very pleased that you found the views from our balcony's to be most enjoyable and found most things to your liking. However I was disappointed to hear that your room had an unpleasant smell from the carpet. I have passed this on to our management team to look into this and if need be we will immediately change the carpet as this is not our normal standard that we offer to our guests. All your other comments I have passed onto my team to make sure this never happens again.

We like to think an added bonus in Ajman is having such a wonderful coastline and beach just meters away from the Hotel and especially the view from one of our sea facing bedrooms which overlooks the Arabian Gulf. As you mentioned there is nothing like the fresh smell of the beach and waking up every morning to such a fantastic view.

It is very pleasing for me to hear that you will visit another one of my Landmark Hotels in Dubai and we look forward to welcoming you and hope you receive Landmarks true hospitality service.

Once again thank you for your comments regarding your stay in Ajman and we look forward to welcoming you to Dubai . Please feel free to contact us direct if we can be of any further assistance

Reviewed 30 October 2010

We stayed at Landmark Suites Ajman Hotel 4* for a week, from 17th till 24th October. Our stay went fine and smoothly. I can still feel that specific Arabian smell on some of my things which remind me of wonderful days spent in that exotic country:)

Our ‘wonders’ began from a generous compliment given at the reception desk – instead of a paid double standard room with a city view we were offered, I suppose, a double deluxe with a sea view! (We assumed it was due to the fact that the hotel was not quite full at that period, because the season had not started yet by our arrival, but by the day we were leaving more people were coming to the hotel). So this only proves that the hotel management do all their best to please their guests:)

Besides every single day a hotel minibus took us to malls in Sharjah or Dubai, no matter that it was just two of us. As for the staff everybody was extremely smiling, hospitable, always eager to help, yet dignified, and some of them even shy. So the whole friendly atmosphere only helped us to get what we longed for – sun, sea, sand, smiles, satisfaction! :)

Our room decorated in Arabian style (like the entire hotel) was spacious, elegant and just superb! The view to the azure sea from the balcony was fantastic. The sea shore is right opposite, across the road, stretching for miles and miles left and right. There are two beaches actually: enclosed territory of a private beach owned by another hotel (with all the necessary amenities of civilized relaxation) and public beach, not a bad alternative and free of charge. (By the way, in early mornings, around 5am, during 1-3 days get ready to be waken up by a loud wailing singing from a nearby mosque, it is a traditional call for the locals to say their prayer).

Food at the restaurant was tasty, diverse and quite substantial. Breakfast (buffet) was from 6am till 10am, dinner (we had it a la carte except couple of days) was from 7pm till 12pm – as you see the time for having a meal is more than flexible. Portions were big enough. Young waiters were prompt and attentive.

So I would definetely recommend this hotel, especially for couples. Yes, it is located not in the center, say, in Sharjah or Dubai, but it has important competitive advantages – calm and safe location, beautiful sea within 3 minutes’ walk, luxurous interiors and high-class service. What can you ever dream about while on holidays…:)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2010

Dear NatashaBond

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your stay at our Landmark Ajman Suite Hotel in October 2010. I am very pleased that you found your stay to be most enjoyable and found everything to your liking including, our great service and all our wonderful facilities and especially the quality accommodation at affordable prices and the wonderful location.

We like to think an added bonus is having such a wonderful coastline and beach just meters away from the Hotel and especially the view from one of our sea facing bedrooms which overlooks the Arabian Gulf. As you mentioned there is nothing like the fresh smell of the beach and waking up every morning to such a fantastic view.

It is very pleasing for me to hear that my Management team and our staff were able to anticipate your needs and make you feel very welcome, this attribute is very important to us at Landmark Hotels as we believe this what true Hospitality is all about. We really pride ourselves on our customer service that we offer to all our guests and I will certainly pass on your fantastic comments to the entire team.

We are working very hard on our food and beverage offering from breakfast all the way through to dinner and room service, this really pleases me that you found everything to your satisfaction, I will certainly pass on your comments to the F&B team.

Regarding our shuttle bus we feel this service is very important for our guests who are able to visit some of Ajman, Sharjah and even Dubai great landmarks and Malls and gives them a chance to experience real Arabian culture.

Once again thank you for your comments regarding your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the very near future. Please feel free to contact us direct if we can be of any further assistance

Reviewed 18 September 2010

The hotel is really good. We were very satisfied. The room was clean and cosy. Everybody was so nice and helpful. the shuttle bus goes everyday to Dubai or Sharhaj.The food was ok. The beach is clean and only 50m away from the hotel. the service on the beach is awesome. we had a beautiful vacations in U.A.E.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2010

Dear Paulinka86

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your stay at our Landmark Ajman Suite Hotel in September 2010. I am pleased that you found your stay to be most enjoyable and found everything to your liking including, our great service and all our wonderful facilities and especially the quality accommodation at affordable prices.

Reviewed 15 September 2010

I've stayed before in Landmark Riqqa in Dubai and loved the place.Ajman's Landmark has a great location. There is no better sensation than when i wake up in the morning and face the sea, the view is just fantastic. The beach is only on the other side of the street.The staff are very helpful and food is delicious. Gym is modern with a view as well on the sea.As i need often internet connection, i hope they will make it free of charge especially for long staying guests.I have to pay 10dirhams per hour every time i need connection.Free shuttle bus to Dubai mall and Sharjah shopping centers.The rooms are spacious and very clean.Over all great time , thank you Landmark !!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank hadrami
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2010

Dear Hadrami

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your stay at our Landmark Ajman Hotel in September 2010, you mentioned you also stayed in one of my sister Hotels in Dubai and enjoyed yourself there as well. It is great to hear that whether you in Ajman or Dubai your stay with us was most enjoyable and you found everything to your liking including, our great service, the central location of all our Hotels, the quality accommodation at affordable prices and particularly or our Ajman property on the fantastic views from our bedrooms of the Arabian Sea.

It is most pleasing for me to hear that my Management team and our staff were able to anticipate your needs and make you feel very welcome, this attribute is very important to us at Landmark Hotels as we believe this what true Hospitality is all about. We really pride ourselves on our customer service that we offer to all our guests and I will certainly pass on your fantastic comments to the entire team.

You are absolutely correct, there is no better feeling than waking up to the sounds of the ocean and I agree with you completely regarding the spectacular views from our sea facing bedrooms, whether you are waking up and watching the sunrise or watching the beautiful sunset in the evenings, the views of the Arabian Sea, from one of our bedroom balconies are some of the best views throughout the U.A.E.

We have just recently re- decorated all our bedrooms, which makes all our bedrooms look very new, as well as our Housekeeping team taking great pride in the cleanliness of all the bedrooms and the public areas of the Hotel. We believe our rooms are very spacious and are suitable whether your are on your own or traveling with your entire family as we offer Double Rooms, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites.

The shuttle buses to Sharjah and Dubai we believe is an added bonus for all our guests and we regularly get fantastic feedback regarding this.

Once again thank you for your comments regarding your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to one our Hotels in the very near future. Please feel free to contact us direct if we can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 10 September 2010

i had a fantastic stay the best part about the hotel is hotel itself and its location and the owsome view over looking to the bech...and shuttle serives to malls in sharjah and dubai ...looking fwd for a repeate trip to ajman and will make sure i stay at landmark suites ajman again ,,

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends

Dear Michealwestern

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your stay at our Landmark Ajman Hotel in July 2010. It is great to hear that your stay with us was most enjoyable and you found everything to your liking including, our great service, the central location of the Hotel, the quality accommodation at affordable prices and the fantastic views from our bedrooms of the Arabian Sea.

I have to completely agree with you regarding the spectacular views from our sea facing bedrooms, whether you are waking up and watching the sunrise or watching the beautiful sunset in the evenings, the views of the Arabian Sea, from one of our bedroom balconies are some of the best views throughout the U.A.E.

Reviewed 6 September 2010

I can't rate the Ajman Suites Hotel high enough. With a fantastic balcony view that stretches from Shajah through to Rasel Kheima you can see the sun set every night.
The beach is a hope skip and jump across the road, a free bus to Deria City Centre.
amazing food, the staff are super friendly and go that extra mile for you... (even fixing an omlette if you are late for breakfast.)
Only thing is internet cost 10 dirhams per hour, would be good to have no charge for long stays. But then again 10 dirhams is not alot.
Regards
Jonny Barker

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jonny02
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2010

Dear Jonny02

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your stay at our Landmark Ajman Hotel in August 2010. I am pleased that you found your stay to be most enjoyable and found everything to your liking including, our great service, the central location of the Hotel and the quality accommodation at affordable prices.

I have to completely agree with you regarding the spectacular views from our sea facing bedrooms, whether you are waking up and watching the sunrise or watching the beautiful sunset in the evenings, the views of the Arabian sea, from one of our bedroom balconies are some of the best views throughout the U.A.E.

I am pleased you enjoyed everything from our food with our full English Breakfast and our A la Carte dinner as we have worked very hard with our Head Chef and his team on this area over the last few months, and as well as our well appointed bedrooms which we have recently re-decorated during the summer period. We have also recently refurbished our in house Health Club which consists of a indoor swimming pool, Gym, steam room and sauna.