“Favourite Steakhouse in Al Ain ”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #30 of 336 Restaurants in Al Ain
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service and a wonderfully varied menu.

The seafood pasta is delicious and the steaks are a firm favourite!

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch at this restaurant with a colleague, and had really high expectations, having read all of the positive reviews and eaten at TGIF before in the US.

The expectations were certainly not met: the service was awful, terribly slow and with servers that spoke either really quietly or nearly shouted. Both the servers and the manager barely spoke comprehensible English. The food was terrible: extremely greasy and poorly cooked. The appetizers were oily and poorly fried, the burgers were pretty much dipped in butter and of awful quality. The buns were wet and soft.

The bill was surprisingly high: 25$ each for a burger, a coke, and an appetizer.

Maestro, Cirrus, and AMEX not taken. Only visa and Master card.

I do not recommend this place and will never come back.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

I was in al ain for a mini vacation. Happened to visit tgi in bawadi mall. The staff was excellent and the food was tasty. They were good at suggesting what to eat and drink. We ordered some burgers and some drinks which we enjoyed

Reviewed July 12, 2017

One of the Destinations I always choose for Steak options.
The Other Options Like Pasta is also a Nice Try.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

I know, it isn't considered a healthy food restaurant, but I must say none of our group complained. If you need less salt or not salt, diabetic choices, just ask them, they were more than happy to try to make us all feel comfortable and able to eat from the menu.