“Excellent Lebanese Restaurant”

Zaytinya Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 337 Restaurants in Al Ain
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Lebanese fine dining has a new address Tradition meets sophistication at Zaytinya. This award-winning Lebanese restaurant reflects the vibrant culinary landscapes of the Middle East. Authentic recipes are prepared in a modern setting, allowing you to experience a new dimension of hospitality. Well-crafted menus are created by our renowned chefs using the freshest produce and finest ingredients.
Reviewed September 24, 2016

I came here with my family and had the most amazing food for a very affordable price (around 400 for 5 people). All the dishes were excellent except for the aubergine dish which was burnt and took away all of the flavors. Apart from that, everything was delicious. I recommend the hummus and the falafels highly! will definitely come again!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Emma F

Reviewed August 26, 2016

Interesting menu of many local choices.

Everything we chose was good, but the lamb cutlets were particularly nice.

There's a seating area outside (still under A/C) that's nice for families.

Good value, but not cheap - Recommended.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank BeerChangMan
Reviewed November 14, 2015

We had only drinks and the lemon mint juice was very delicious. It is located at the entrance of Ayla Bawadi Hotel and has a lot of nice decorations.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

One of the best restaurant that I visited in the hole UAE, the waitress are very friendly and the food is other story especially there salad, it's really worth the money paid

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

First I would like to clarify that the review i am writing is based on Zaytinya Abudhabi Branch ( al seef village mall). I am typing my review here as i could not find the abudhabi branch on Trip advisor. So my experience starts like this. I made reservations for 2 people for iftar. When i arrived, i was pointed to my table, but i couldnt go sit there because there was a customer already seated. The waitress asked me to wait (standing) until he leaves because he is here for takeaway. My question is why couldnt she ask him to go sit elsewhere or ask me to be seated while waiting for his highness to leave.
Secondly, While the appetizers were placed on the table, the mains were on buffet. By the time i got to the buffet, there was barely any food left(most left empty or just one piece left). They did not bother to refill. So value for money A BIG FAT ZERO.

The staff were attentive, filling my glass with water whenever it got empty.

My advice would be to go to the restuarant when its not Buffet.

Regards,