5,218 results
All reviews cinnamon restaurant bedroom villa basilico restaurant breeze bar plunge pool laguna pool beach bar temperature controlled buggy service room service arabian gulf beautiful property sea view cake an upgrade private beach water sports
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the property today, booked a spa treatment and was probably the best treatment I've had in a long time. They are flexible in the treatment options to get you exactly what you need. The infinity pool is breathtaking, clean, quiet, good service. All in all a fantastic day.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
coveresort, General Manager at The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very good except for the check in and check out process! I had already done an online check in earlier but I still had to wait an additional 20 mins to be checked in! The process was confusing and it took alot longer then necessary! Also the golf cart service was a bit slow once at the beach and pools! It could take ages to wait for a buggy and it was a lot easier to walk back at times instead of waiting for one! Within the room, the thermostat was not working well, and the temperature kept decreasing on its own after adjusting it to a higher one. As a result it was difficult to sleep at night. The room was just too cold! Also I believe the twin room was smaller then others I have stayed in.There was no Islamic shower next to the toilet and only a bidet. I think the hotel should install these as most people use them.Check out time had been extended which was great of the hotel, but they forgot to send a golf cart at the check out time! I called the reception and they apologized and sent one after.I found the check out process overly shortened, to the point I was astonished that no paper receipt was issued. A receptionist walking around not behind the desk took the card keys back and quickly asked about the stay. I would have been more comfortable if he had been behind his desk and asked me what improvements the hotel could make. I felt a bit rushed at the check out time. When leaving the luggage had been misplaced for a short while but was found. It had been sent back to the check in area by accident by another staff member. It was recovered swiftly however.The beach at the Cove Rotana, and sunset pool was the most lovely experience. One of the best beaches I have seen in the UAE.The staff at the hotel are very nice, and the buggy drivers have very nice personalities. The breakfast at Cinnamon was exceptional. I think the standard is one of the best I've had for a breakfast buffet at Rotana! We had asked for fitness classes on the 1st day of our arrival. When I called Body lines at 6am to see if the yoga class would be scheduled at 7am like previously mentioned the day before they mentioned the class was cancelled due to not enough members attending! However they called back at 7.15 and said the class would take place again! Best yoga class at the beach I have experienced! I was very happy to know the hotel accommodated my friend and I for this class! Overall the stay was very enjoyable, just a few small improvements should be made!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

With much regret I learnt that your stay was not entirely a satisfactory one. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and be assured that each point was discussed with my team in order to understand the shortfalls in service and in order for us to continuously improve. It is only through candid, constructive feedback that we can strive to better our product and refine our services, and your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

My team and I look forward to be of continued service and hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for9 nights last week ,I have got to say after traveling to dubai for 12 years this was by far the most peaceful value for money holiday we have ever had .arrived the6th at 11 checked in room ready 8018 premium with a balcony with amazing view watched the sunset every night, it was kept very clean during our stay .the standard of cleanliness in the whole of the resort was excellent. We stayed on all inclusive package which was great value and was fully explained what you can and can't have ,the food at the cinnerman was very good well served by Samuel pebble and hilary very interesting people.Got to speak to Shaadat the asst food and beverage director a great guy all ways willing to help so I asked him is there any Indian food on offer he said come back tonight at830 so Samuel went into the kitchen and out come Insu a with best tikka massala for 20 years ,we also went to bestelio one night very nice extremely clean .Taha was very helpful in guest services along with Fatima and Paul in breeze bar .The adult only pool was great could do with being a bit colder ,the beach was excellent very clean no shindle a 10 metre walk to the sea .The bar on the beach was great along with very clean toilets buggy service very good .Overall a very nice holiday very peaceful couples retreat very safe very clean we will be back thanks for a great time.

Room Tip: Premium rooms best views well worth paying extra
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daviesbutchers

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a beautiful place with two pools and a beach...if the weather was good, it would be a great place to go for a walk around the resort. The breakfast was good, too. We'll visit again when the rate will be less.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Voyager695320

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a wonderful relaxing 1 week holiday. Great hotel with good facilities. Extremely clean with exceptional staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Very impressed that when arriving at 3.00am in the morning we were given an upgraded room immediately so we were able to sleep after a long journey and there was no extra charge!!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. We were delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay, and that you were pleased with the location and facilities at our property. It is encouraging to note that we stood up well to your service expectations.