4,113 results
All reviews lexington grill peacock alley dressing room personal concierge japanese restaurant luxurious hotel ice lollies kids club amazing hotel junior suite sea view special thanks rooms are huge family pool pool staff half board cake
Reviewed April 4, 2018

i am writing this from my very nice room, however have just come back from dinner and no turndown service.
there are 3 of us in the room so had to call housekeeping for towels and toiletries for the morning
have just come from dubai where we stayed at jumeriah emirates towers this would not happen there
disppointing first night

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear KildareCian,

Warm greetings from Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah!

Thank you for your kind review about your stay.

I was delighted to read, that you liked your very nice room, however I regret to know that you have experienced challenge on your first evening regarding the turn down service. I would like to bring my sincere apologies for this inconvenience and assure you that our team will be happy to ensure your satisfaction for the remainder of your stay.

Please let us know and feel free to contact us directly should you require any assistance while you are on the property.

Once again thank you for your feedback and wishing you a pleasant stay with us.

Warm regards,

Alan Stocker,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Predeep and Dinesh are very professional and very kindly approach to the guests!
The house are every time clean and Dinesh is making nice towel are ill come see you soun one more time thanks so much Dinesh

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear steiottitube,

Thank you very much for sharing your detailed review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members in particular Pradeep and Dinesh.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Booked junior suite for one night and on check in we got upgraded!!! Such a spacious and luxurious suite we had. Loved it. It includes a huge bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, a separate dressing room and a big balcony. All services were superb and fast. Breakfast was so delicious and wide varieties of food was available. Waldorf has two pools, one for family and the other for adults mainly couples. So refreshing and relaxing. Waldorf Astoria Rak is my number one choice in ras al khaimah and i do recommend it for couples and also for families.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Mohammad A,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the room upgrade, service provided by our team members, hotel facilities as well the varieties of food.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you and your family back for another wonderful stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

A stay at the Waldorf Astoria RAK was the perfect end to my holiday. The mayhem but very child friendly double tree was good but not relaxing so we decided to book a junior sea view suite here to end our holiday for a few nights and had a wonderful stay. Lisa ( I think her name is) the South African lady at check was brilliant, quick and professional.

Having stayed at the WA on the palm in Dubai last year this hotel has far better service and decor. Especially by the pool and beach. Small tips for great staff get you a long way too. I hope it stays his way. The beach was pristine as was the pool area. There was a slight annoyance with folk reserving sun beds but I had no issues taking over areas which were not being used and the pool boys gladly helped me. Shoutout to Dilip and Bright who are a wonderful help.

Breakfast is great, as is lunch at Azure, however dinner at the Marjan restaurant was actually very poor in terms of culinary quality and service, but the manager and chef were quite hospitable at the end of the meal.

The kids club is a strange place, we left our 4 year old and were asked for our phone number which was uk line, we went to collect our child about 70 mins later to find him in tears in the the corner and the staff quickly went to console him when they saw us, they explained they can’t dial foreign numbers so couldn’t tell us! That makes no sense given the clientele of the hotel.

The Peacock Alley bar was wonderful and service as a little over attentive, it was odd bay every other bar restaurant with provide my child complimentary apple juice ( whilst we had alcohol) but we were charged for it here but that was no drama. It was worth it for the decor and ambiance.

I should note how friendly staff are, as you walk about the hotel and how great our housekeeping was. I think it was Josilyn and Rajan who left a note after the towel art.

I really hope this hotel doesn’t have the same fate at the Dubai WA on the palm which is going downhill quickly, this hotel should be an example of the WA experience to them.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Botel_Traveller,

I was delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah and appreciated the service provided by our team members, your dining experience in Qasr Al Bahar and Azure.

I have noted your comments regarding your dining experience and necessary action will be taken.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

nice hotle clean room big and bathroom clean view excellent but the service was so bad and not provisional at all i stay 2 time at this hotle with bad experiences of service food only breakfast was so good

Stayed: January 2018
AlanStocker, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear salah a,

I would like to convey our heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay due to the overall service provided by our team members. I would like to assure you that we view these matters in a serious light and we always strive to improve on any of the issues affecting our service delivery.

Please let us know when you plan to visit us again, we would be very happy to welcome you back for another stay at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah.