See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 20, 2013

one of the worst hotel I ever visited in my life name is sharja palace their is nothing like palace in this hotel hotel managers are not up to standards front office is worst they don't knw wat to do all time confuse even FOM not responsible they don't care.
Before visiting hotel i called to check my booking is confirmed or no for that that they transfer my call to 5 persons very poor service but resturant staff are ok

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

That was my first time to live in this hotel with my colleagues as well as my bosses, in location wise, we tried this hotel because it was situated much more nearer to the exhibition centre compared with Rolla hotel. Just 5 mins drive or just 10-15 mins walk to there. I was so appreciated with the hotel staff services, they were polite, fast respond to our needs and responsible. Moreover, their free breakfast buffet was amazing, had many selections but only they were the same everyday.
The hotel rooms and public areas were very clean and tidy, nothing to be blamed but only a bit strange of the room keys, don't know why it can't work properly and need to be resumed every night. Besides the room door had 'beep' sound everytime when we closed the door, although it lasted for only 2 mins but it was still annoying us!
It was also convenient to Sharjah city centre too, 10 mins drive and there were some fast food shops nearby such as food basket, subway and Caesar restaurant. It can be a good option if you want to find a place in Sharjah!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is needed some more attention from the owner. Its like to be discussing in a few years later. If you rally care of the investment you have to be more visible in the hotel. I am not satisfied on the overall maintenance of the two rooms i have been in.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank hani-KSA
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Well priced as for a hotel really close to Dubai (some 500 m to the emirate border) and good amenities and nice personel.

Some fast foods around (subway, BK) and easy to get to DXB airport (15mins by taxi). Ask at the reception how to avoid sharjah-dubai extra fee on taxis.
10 mins by taxi to the nearest metro in Dubai. Close to Al mamzar beach park.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Sharjah Palace Hotel for 5 nights in Feb. 2013. I must admit that we never went up to the 14th floor, where the pool, gym and massage are, as we were out with friends every day and late in most nights. We did eat in our room one evening, it was delivered quite quickly and very nice, as well as reasonably priced. The breakfasts were acceptable - remember, no bacon there! There was a chef to cook a fresh omelette with a choice of fillings, as well as a choice of other, ready cooked items. Staff were very helpful and pleasant and although we absent mindedly left a substantial amount of money in our room once, it was still there when we returned, after the room had been cleaned. We have been advised that there are better and cheaper places to stay in Sharjah, but this was more than adequate for us. Only one fairly minor complaint was that on our last morning, there wasn't any hot water for a shower. Having said that. the cold water wasn't that cold. so it woke us up. Would return, but would probably try elsewhere first.

Room Tip: Just ask for a room with a sea view, ours was south facing, on the 10th floor and very good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple