Free cancellation until 05/08
US$31
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$45
US$42
Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$35
US$51
US$37
US$64
Hotels.com
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$32
  • Restaurant
US$87
US$60
  • Pool
Sharjah Heritage Hostel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$47
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Staff are great at all levels. Rooms are big. Food needs improvement. Swimming pool and beach are very good. Room 124 bed mattress need to changed. Windows needs to be cleaned to enjoy the view. A lot of Families mainly from Russia. Which I consider good as it's really a family hotel. Good place to stay and good value for your money. 4 star not 5 star.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Walid fath el B... H
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I travelled with my mom and 2 children this year end of August and stayed a week in this hotel. We still cannot forget this piece of hospitality and comfort. After prompt check-in an additional bed was brought to our room, the room on 2nd floor was big enough with a king size bed and 2 small sofas. This hotel offers all what you need for your family vacation: friendly staff, awesome sandy beach with plenty sunbeds, spacious room, tasty food. Room was cleaned daily, bottled water is provided on a daily basis. There is a teapot in the room. Room amenities were of good quality.
Hotel provides free shuttle bus to main shopping malls which I used several times to go to Deira City Center, Sahara Mall, Dubai Outlet mall, Sharjah city center as timing in the schedule was suitable for me. Free WiFi on all hotel's territory was a big plus and useful.
Special thanks deserves kitchen. I didn't have an issue with kid's meal: good variety of food, every morning nice porridge, choice of yoghurts, soup. International cuisine:Ukrainian borsch, Uzbek manty, Georgian hachapuri, Indian chicken curry and so on. The dessert buffet was also enough and rich, daily grapes, melon, watermelon, apples, oranges were served. Food choice was more than enough and up to our CIS taste. We met different people from Armenia, Belorus, Russia and Kazakhstan and all of them said they would return again to this hotel as this hotel is the best choice in Sharjah for quiet family rest. I myself with my family will return to Royal Beach & Spa hotel again and again! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dikosha
Reviewed July 3, 2016

My wife booked us for a couple package that included a Moroccan bath and Thai massage.

The spa is part of a 3 star hotel and strictly talking about the spa the facilities are very basic. If the hot water is too hot for you then tough luck because that's the coldest it gets. The Moroccan bath was an average experience where I got scrubbed, steamed and washed. I was then led into the massage room and suddenly my experience turned for the better. My wife was not that fortunate.

The Thai massage I got was from a Thai person and it while he/she (not sure) was slightly sloppy with the oil and hot rocks the massage itself was fantastic. That's the only thing that went beautifully and it reminded me of massages on beaches of Koh Samui.

Try the massage. Skip the rest.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Qais K
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Do not be mislead by the local rating, this is not a five star hotel. The rooms are spacious but run down, and the shower leaks the bathroom floor wet when used. There is a gym but all equipment in it are broken or out of order in some other way. The beach is nice, but not weĺl kept. The quality of food cannot be compensated even by the friendly professionalism of the restaurant staff. The front desk service varies from excellent to almost hostile, the latter typical for the day shift. Passports are confiscated even if the room fees are charged for the whole duration already at entry. Aĺl in all, this is a decent ***- hotel for travellers that appreciate service in Russian language, not to many others.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank eetu050
rbrs2015, Director of Sales at Royal Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Royal Beach Resort and Spa!!!

First of all sorry for the Inconvenience caused to you during your stay, we have taken a note of all your discomfort that you have experienced during your stay with us and rest assure that we as Management Team are in process to implement the changes.

Hoping that you would give us the Opportunity once again to serve you and make your stay a memorable one.

Thanks

Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

Receptioninst doesnt speak much English but they checked me in quickly. Room was awesome, sea view and sunset. Beach, Reception, Restaurant Staff was very friendly. I had coffee and water refilld everyday. Food was awesome, Thank you for everything..

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo