US$78
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$51
US$42
Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$43
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$44
Official Hotel
US$56
US$53
Trip.com
  • Pool
Royal Grand Suite Hotel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$30
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

US$65
US$49
Barcelo.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$48
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Sharjah Heritage Hostel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 15, 2017

We were courteously placed in this hotel by Al-Khalidiah Tourism for one night when our Air Arabia flight got cancelled. We were initially offered a discounted price, but later the receptionist returned all of our money. We were given free lunch and dinner which were very tasty. The staff in the dining room is extremely nice and polite. The atmosphere in the dining room and the hotel itself is warm and lush. It has golden elevators!! The furniture, TV and A/C are all new and working perfectly. Water pressure is good, the windows are not fully sealed, though. We were also given complimentary WiFi which was a great relief after many days with no free WiFi in our other hotel. We regret not booking this hotel for our vacation.

Overall, we loved it and would've stayed here had we known...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2016

Me and my son had vacation in this hotel in October 2016.
I’m a limited mobility person and moving only on the Invalid carriage.
It was my first travel to the sea. We have the most warm memories. Turned out, that I was first such guest in this hotel. We got a lot of presents and preferences. For example, early check in, late check-out, upgrade from half board to full board, every day instead of one bottle of water we were getting two. Our room was on the ground floor and it was especially equipped. Hotel’s personal was very kind, friendly and answered to any request very fast.
Thank you very much to hotel’s staff and I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank arnai07astana
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Staff are great at all levels. Rooms are big. Food needs improvement. Swimming pool and beach are very good. Room 124 bed mattress need to changed. Windows needs to be cleaned to enjoy the view. A lot of Families mainly from Russia. Which I consider good as it's really a family hotel. Good place to stay and good value for your money. 4 star not 5 star.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Walid fath el B... H
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I travelled with my mom and 2 children this year end of August and stayed a week in this hotel. We still cannot forget this piece of hospitality and comfort. After prompt check-in an additional bed was brought to our room, the room on 2nd floor was big enough with a king size bed and 2 small sofas. This hotel offers all what you need for your family vacation: friendly staff, awesome sandy beach with plenty sunbeds, spacious room, tasty food. Room was cleaned daily, bottled water is provided on a daily basis. There is a teapot in the room. Room amenities were of good quality.
Hotel provides free shuttle bus to main shopping malls which I used several times to go to Deira City Center, Sahara Mall, Dubai Outlet mall, Sharjah city center as timing in the schedule was suitable for me. Free WiFi on all hotel's territory was a big plus and useful.
Special thanks deserves kitchen. I didn't have an issue with kid's meal: good variety of food, every morning nice porridge, choice of yoghurts, soup. International cuisine:Ukrainian borsch, Uzbek manty, Georgian hachapuri, Indian chicken curry and so on. The dessert buffet was also enough and rich, daily grapes, melon, watermelon, apples, oranges were served. Food choice was more than enough and up to our CIS taste. We met different people from Armenia, Belorus, Russia and Kazakhstan and all of them said they would return again to this hotel as this hotel is the best choice in Sharjah for quiet family rest. I myself with my family will return to Royal Beach & Spa hotel again and again! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dikosha
Reviewed July 3, 2016

My wife booked us for a couple package that included a Moroccan bath and Thai massage.

The spa is part of a 3 star hotel and strictly talking about the spa the facilities are very basic. If the hot water is too hot for you then tough luck because that's the coldest it gets. The Moroccan bath was an average experience where I got scrubbed, steamed and washed. I was then led into the massage room and suddenly my experience turned for the better. My wife was not that fortunate.

The Thai massage I got was from a Thai person and it while he/she (not sure) was slightly sloppy with the oil and hot rocks the massage itself was fantastic. That's the only thing that went beautifully and it reminded me of massages on beaches of Koh Samui.

Try the massage. Skip the rest.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple