Inquired through e-mail & Lily was patient & prompt with replying all my questions & e-mails, even when we had changes of plans/itinerary for a few times. That is very much a sign of good start in my opinion!
In total we arranged for transport/tours for 5 days including airport pick-up.
Their prices are extremely reasonable, though I think they work on a partnership basis with private drivers & bigger tour companies. We were also impressed with the quality of the cars provided & the drivers' punctuality & professionalism.
Here are some of our experiences/pointers on hindsight for those interested:
1) Not all their drivers speak English, even if they say they do. Best u communicate clearly with Lily on your requirements & programme for each day. One driver used Google translate to communicate with us, which was fine but slightly cumbersome. He turned out to be the best driver we had though, in terms of attentiveness & helpfulness.
2) The drivers are not guides, they just drive you to your intended destinations. U need to do your own homework where u want to go. We only asked for recommendations for lunch.
3) My Son morning tour - they used "An Phu Travel", presumably a bigger tour company. Overall, the tour was fine, the guide spoke excellent English, & quite fun with the expected large group (ours was a 2-bus load group!). Just some minor issues - pick up was supposed to be 8am. We were met at our hotel along with some others who booked through other means, only around 8.35am. Asked to walk to a meeting point & waited for a further 10-15mins for the bus, which then made multiple stops to pick up more people, including the guide. We reached our destination at around 10am & the tour ended 30mins later than schedule (ie reached Hoi An boat pier at 3pm) as a result.
4) Da Nang city can easily be covered in 1/2 day, incld Han Market, Linh Ung Pagoda in Son Tra, unless u want to visit more places.
5) Day trip from Da Nang to Hue is possible. Time needed - 7.30am to 6.30pm. We covered Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Imperial City (2 hrs is enough), Thien Mu Pagoda, & tombs of Khai Dinh & Minh Mang.
In any case, we had a blast! Hoi An was quaint & beautiful (though crowded), Da Nang was lively with clean, white sandy beaches, & Hue ancient & historical!
Go with Hoi An Fun Travel, they will fulfill your transport needs! Thanks again, Lily!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.