“Amazing experiences!!!!”

Maison Spa
Ranked #52 of 176 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Located just 700m from Hoi An Ancient Town, Belle Maison Hadana Hoi An Resort and Spa, managed by H&K Hospitality, encapsulates the uniqueness of Hoi An’s heritage and culture to create an enchanting and serene charm, being the home of elegant lifestyle and utmost indulgence for all our valued guests. Belle Maison Hadana Hoi An Resort and Spa boasts 95 rooms and suites, all are tastefully furnished and fitted out, decorated using a warmth of neutral colors and unique textures. Each of our rooms features a private balcony where you can immerse yourself in the amazing view of the city, our pool garden or the unspoiled paddy field.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere is lovely and serene. My massage therapist was very friendly and professional. Also lots of nice selections in the retail space. About the pictures on the website, I feel are spot on, especially the picture of the beautiful tranquil relaxation area. When you walk in, you already realize the type of spa it is going to be. The ambiance is serene, and the décor is cool and natural. This place is one of the best massages I've ever had.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"hieu"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I also highly recommend the spa treatment service in the hotel. They help me choose the suitable treatment. The therapist elaborates to offer a great relexing time. The spa is very good and the prices are reasonable, i spent a couple days just enjoying the spa. It’s was excellent. Highly recommended and i would definitely visit again.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

In my last business trip to Hoi An, I had a chance to experience Maison Spa at Belle Maison Hadana Hoi An Resort and Spa. As it was a long day trip, I chose Aroma Therapy which is stated to be medium pressure and suitable for body relaxing. It turned out that the massage was the same as how it is advertised and I had a really comfortable time enjoying my session. I would give it a try to the 90-minute package next time instead of the 60-minute since I want my treatment to last longer!

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Definitely one of the best spa in town. We were tired came back from a full day trip and tired to go out. The reception recommend us this spa. At first, we were skeptic about this recommend, but the service was great. We tried the Traditional Vietnamese Style for 90', And it worth the price.