Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing

I came to A Dong Silk 6 years ago and on my most recent visit to Hoi An I knew I wanted to come... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
bellar992
via mobile
2 Exceptional Suits Thanks to Nhung at A Dong Silk!

I had the distinct privilege to have two suits custom made for me several weeks ago, at the famous... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
yaboyryan

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from US$15.42
from US$78.00
from US$74.77
from US$19.49
5,236 results
All reviews sales assistant great service wedding dress whole process high quality professional service final product finished product piece suit tailoring experience tailor made my girlfriend within hours back home tailored clothes amazing quality great tailor
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

We got one mens 3 piece suit, men shirts and pants. A custom made ladies wool coat, a custom ladies shirt that I saw on Aritzia website and they made pretty much identical copy of it custom fit. The silk is amazing quality and they have cheaper fabric options as well. Great work very professional, not the cheapest but you are paying for quality. They will discount a bit if you buy more than one item. The quality is lovely and enjoyed their services. Thank you.

1  Thank Jane G
ADongSilkTailoring, Người quản lý at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Dear Jane,
It was our pleasure to have served you and thank you for your great review on Tripadvisor page.
A Dong Silk is not a cheap one but still definitely reasonable for such a high quality of clothes and service like that! We are very happy to receive your satisfaction about our product quality and our service.
We would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to others and look forward to seeing your order again in the coming time.
Please take note that your measurement is saved in our database for online ordering.

If you do come or any interested friend want to come to our shop please contact us directly at this number (+84) 235 3910 579 or email info@adongsilk.com so that we can arrange FREE PICK UP at any hotel in Hoi An.

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

This tailors is great! There are many to choose from in Hoi An but the service and quality of the suits here is brilliant. I had a made to measure suit done in just 24 hours and they did everything that I asked for.

The lady that served me- Dao - was really helpful and nice and even though I changed my mind a couple of time with what I wanted was always very accommodating .

I am really please with the suit that was made for me as it came out exactly as I had asked for.

I would definitely recommend A Dong Silk if you are looking to get a suit or something else made whilst in Hoi An!

Dear Tobygray,
Thank you for selecting A Dong Silk to get your suit when come to Hoi An.
We are happy that you love your suit and satisfied with our quality products and staff - Dao, you will remember us through time you wear them.
We also pleased to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2019

First heard about this place through Lonely Planet, so was sure the quality would be great. I was served Le Loi St shop by Nhung who was an absolute star!
Couldn’t do enough for you, attentive but not at all pushy, super friendly and great sense of humour. Great attention to detail on all 3 pairs of trousers I had made. Good price and a pleasure to shop there. Thanks Nhung & team !

1  Thank Gregory S

Dear Gregory,
Thanks so much for the great review and for recommending A Dong Silk to other travelers.
We're so happy to hear that you had very good experience with our staff - Nhung and you were very happy with our products and our customer service as well.
We also pleased to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed September 27, 2019

I had the chance to be served by Nga. As I entered in the store, Nga was very welcoming and was not putting pressure, or trying to push sales aggressively. I’ve been able to make one suit and two shirts for good price and the quality was great! The fitting session was super quick and efficient. They really payed attention to the different details i provided them to make the exact suit that i wanted.

Plus a great bonus at the end of the process, Adong keep your measurements so you can still order other suits and shirts back home!

Great service, great quality great experience. Highly recommend this tailor since it’s hard to know where to go between all the tailors in Hoi An and if you are looking for a quality suit at an afordable price!

Dear Étienne,
We would like to sincerely thank for the time that you have spent with us. Your review is highly appreciated. Thanks to your encouraged comment, we continue to improve our skill to enhance our service. We enjoyed working with you and hope we can continue to have more opportunities to work together.
Big thanks will go out to Nga for all the work she did on this order.
We keep your measurements in a few years and looking forward to seeing your order online.

Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

Great service and products delivered. Wearing my suit daily and still looks impeccable. Thanks did pick one of the more expensive materials but worth it!

Date of experience: October 2018

Dear Arjan,
Thank you for taking your time to write the excellent review. It has been our pleasure to work with you. We want you to know that we truly appreciate your business and we're so happy to hear you were happy with our products, our team and our customer service.