“Lovely gallery, lovelier owners ”
Review of Ly Ly Art Gallery

Ly Ly Art Gallery
Ranked #65 of 136 things to do in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visit Hoi An regularly and are always on the look out for affordable art. While on a stroll towards the Hoi An market we found Lyly’s gallery. She has a wide variety of canvas, oil and lacquer paintings from Vietnamese artists and on top of that she is one of the kindest and fairest gallery owners we’ve met in Hoi An. Definitely stop by for a look if you’re in the area. Thank you Lyly, we will return for more paintings!

Ly_Ly_Art, Owner at Ly Ly Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear customer,
Thank for your visiting as well as your good comments about my gallery
Best Regards,

"market"
"vietnam"
"quality"

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We were walking by and stopped in just to look, and ended up buying 2 beautiful paintings! Ly Ly was so sweet and her happiness was infectious! The art is unique and high quality, but working with Ly Ly made the gallery 5 stars! Thank you for a fun experience and some new art! (PS Pardon the glares in my photos, I took them quickly!)

Dear friend,
I would like to say thank you for your comments about my gallery.
Best regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2018

We came across this gallery by accident,,as the market was so busy, the taxi driver dropped us at the door.The art was amazing and my wife fell in love with a painting,the owner was very friendly and so helpful. We ended up buying 4 paintings and they were all packed up for us for transportation back to Australia. Lyly,you are a very special person and so honest,thankyou for chasing after us after you realised I had overpaid for my purchases.We will visit again one day.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

We just passed by this gallery and absolutely fell in love with all the paintings. The owner of the gallery is really nice and we had good time waiting for our paintings to get packed. We will be back!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

As an artist who visited here 11 yrs ago, I was so excited to see the changes. This gallery was just perfect! Not a bunch of unoriginal copies. The art they show goes from unique lacquer pieces, to oil paints that encompass the lively colorful Vietnam experience. I got two very original pieces that are so beautiful, I can’t thank Lyly enough for spending time helping me decide which ones.