Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
The best!

I got the most beautiful dress, quality is great! The sweetest ladies Made sure everything was ok... read more

Reviewed today
Kelly B
via mobile
Tailor made suit

We walked into the shop with an idés for a double breasted suit with embroidery on the jacket. We... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$31.00
from US$19.00
from US$30.00
More Info
All reviews great service free water tailored suit piece suit amazing quality trench coat my girlfriend tailor shop beautiful dress highly recommend this tailor fast service high quality great price great clothes recommend this place winter coat lovely staff
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I am wary of tailors as I’ve had bad experiences before but I loved my suit from this place. They even gave me two post order fittings to get it exactly right. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Mihan H
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We went to about 5 -6 shops prior to going to "the tailory." Every shop seemed disinterested. Lu however was so friendly, gave me a better price that all of the other shops and made the whole experience a lot of fun! Im considering getting suits made and shipped to Canada cos its so cheap! Took less that 24hrs and the suits fit perfectly!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Best tailor in Hoian .... had an amazing dress done in less then 5 hrs ..... really satisfied with the end result .... showed them a picture and was done to perfection

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

really great little tailor. happy to make alterations and we were very impressed by the quality. Would recommend and have our details so if we want another dress can email and deliver back to UK.

highly recommend

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Thought he service here was great. My daughter and I came in unsure what we wanted but these two sweet Vietnamese women helped us throughout the process and had things finished the following day. I felt like the clothes were high quality for a reasonable price.