“Best shop in town”

The Tailory
Ranked #1 of 450 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Tailory is a tailor shop in Hoi An. Our employees have more than 15 years experience and are more than happy to help and advise you. Hope to see you while in Hoi An!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Thoa the tailory.

We really appreciated working with this shop. Some of the other shops get pushy, but here it was at our pace. Not only is Thoa a great tailor, but she’s also very knowledgeable about fabrics and patterns. Picking out the fabric can be overwhelming, but she guided us when we needed and listened to what we were looking for. Quick turnaround and great quality. Plus, Lou one of the other tailors is so much fun! You’ll feel like good friends in no time. Patient and fun!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"dress"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great suit and jumper made. Staff, especially Lu, made sure we got what we wanted. We had three fittings and left very happy. We will order more from home I’m sure.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I am wary of tailors as I’ve had bad experiences before but I loved my suit from this place. They even gave me two post order fittings to get it exactly right. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Mihan H
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We went to about 5 -6 shops prior to going to "the tailory." Every shop seemed disinterested. Lu however was so friendly, gave me a better price that all of the other shops and made the whole experience a lot of fun! Im considering getting suits made and shipped to Canada cos its so cheap! Took less that 24hrs and the suits fit perfectly!