Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Taoilory

Very nice people, good service, and quality. The place has a very nice and friendly vibe to it... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Emil R
via mobile
The best tailor in Hoi An!

Lu is the best tailor and sweetest person in Hoi An! She made us both a wool winter coat, a dress... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$58.00
from US$29.00
from US$26.00
More Info
All reviews great service free water tailored suit amazing quality trench coat tailor shop piece suit beautiful dress quick turnaround high quality great tailor recommend this place great clothes my girlfriend lovely staff great price winter coat
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great suit and jumper made. Staff, especially Lu, made sure we got what we wanted. We had three fittings and left very happy. We will order more from home I’m sure.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I am wary of tailors as I’ve had bad experiences before but I loved my suit from this place. They even gave me two post order fittings to get it exactly right. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Mihan H
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We went to about 5 -6 shops prior to going to "the tailory." Every shop seemed disinterested. Lu however was so friendly, gave me a better price that all of the other shops and made the whole experience a lot of fun! Im considering getting suits made and shipped to Canada cos its so cheap! Took less that 24hrs and the suits fit perfectly!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Best tailor in Hoian .... had an amazing dress done in less then 5 hrs ..... really satisfied with the end result .... showed them a picture and was done to perfection

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

really great little tailor. happy to make alterations and we were very impressed by the quality. Would recommend and have our details so if we want another dress can email and deliver back to UK.

highly recommend