“Very professional and enjoyable experience”
Review of Hoi An Day Spa

Hoi An Day Spa
Ranked #32 of 151 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I went in for a full-leg wax while my boyfriend got a full body massage. The staff was very professional yet caring and nice. Would recommend!

1  Thank Lotte W
"great service"
in 16 reviews
"great price"

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for the experience..

I'd recommend anyone to go here, in a very reasonable price :)

1  Thank Nimrod S
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we needed. We felt comfortable and relaxed. Best massage we had in Vietnam. We left the spa floating on a cloud. If we go back to Hoi An we’ll return to this spa.

1  Thank Dustin G
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I did manicure and pedicure at this place and I was extremely well attended. Very kind staff and great job with my nails, also, reasonable price. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Athena M
See more reviews
Reviewed December 9, 2017

My boyfriend and I came for mani pedis and I added on waxing to my service. The mani pedis were $14 each and the waxing was also very affordable. They didn't rush and it definitely took a while to finish everything but it was worth it! I got a Brazilian wax and underarm wax and both were very good. For my Brazilian, with the stubble that was left over, the technician got rid of it by threading. She was very meticulous with her work and it was overall a great value (I'm used to paying ~$50 in the States). My boyfriend also enjoyed the mani pedi and we both felt very glamorous at the end! Would highly recommend.