Review Highlights
Perfect for a rainy afternoon

Just visited with our family on a rainy afternoon. Great treatment, friendly and relaxing. Highly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
punk_n_tiller
Burlington, Canada
via mobile
Couples full body Thai aromatherapy

Best massages we have found in Vietnam so far (we visited twice!). The owner was friendly and... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018

from US$6.00
from US$26.00
from US$58.00
More Info
All reviews manicure and pedicure paraffin wax eyelash extensions brazilian wax full body massage leg wax the hot stone massage massage room thai massage foot massage watermelon my boyfriend recommend this place cold water excellent service great price at home
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for the experience..

I'd recommend anyone to go here, in a very reasonable price :)

1  Thank Nimrod S
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we needed. We felt comfortable and relaxed. Best massage we had in Vietnam. We left the spa floating on a cloud. If we go back to Hoi An we’ll return to this spa.

1  Thank DustinG402
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I did manicure and pedicure at this place and I was extremely well attended. Very kind staff and great job with my nails, also, reasonable price. Highly recommend!

1  Thank 426athenam
Reviewed December 9, 2017

My boyfriend and I came for mani pedis and I added on waxing to my service. The mani pedis were $14 each and the waxing was also very affordable. They didn't rush and it definitely took a while to finish everything but it was worth it! I got a Brazilian wax and underarm wax and both were very good. For my Brazilian, with the stubble that was left over, the technician got rid of it by threading. She was very meticulous with her work and it was overall a great value (I'm used to paying ~$50 in the States). My boyfriend also enjoyed the mani pedi and we both felt very glamorous at the end! Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Good selection of OPI colours and gelish. Very reasonable price for mani and pedi. Serves ginger green tea.

Date of experience: December 2017