“Perfectly pleasant!”
Review of Hoi An Day Spa

Hoi An Day Spa
Ranked #35 of 162 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband dropped me off and I enjoyed a wonderful 70 minute massage followed by a lovely facial. My entire body was sooo relaxed- it was amazing. I then showered and found my husband waiting for me and the staff fawning over him, offering foot rubs, cold water, etc. They could not have been kinder or more generous. The salon was clean, comfortable, efficient, and very fairly priced. Looking forward to going again!

2  Thank Cheri S
in 11 reviews
"vietnam"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

The staff were really very lovely and attentive. I went specifically for a gel manicure, the lady who did it was meticulous in cleaning her work with a makeup brush, which meant she did a nice job, but maybe don’t go if you have anywhere to be! Other half enjoyed a decent pedicure whilst waiting. Maybe not award winning but cheap and cheerful enough!

2  Thank Joli_tours
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I have just had the best manicure and pedicure I have ever had. Paraffin was treatment and total relaxation. My hands and feet and not recognisable as my own!

It’s easy to talk past this place with all the other spas around but it was recommended and I was so glad I came. Will 100% be back.

My friend also had a massage and said it was amazing.

1  Thank backtoback
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I got a deluxe pedicure at the Hoi An Day Spa and it was fantastic. The women working there were kind, spoke excellent English, and did an awesome job. I would highly recommend going here - it was a great experience.

1  Thank Rachel F