Review Highlights
Couples full body Thai aromatherapy

Best massages we have found in Vietnam so far (we visited twice!). The owner was friendly and... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
Tom H
via mobile
Very good !!!

Service is very welcoming , their massage is very professional and the spa is very clean ! You... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2018

from US$58.00
from US$29.00
from US$26.00
More Info
All reviews manicure and pedicure paraffin wax brazilian wax eyelash extensions full body massage leg wax the hot stone massage massage room thai massage foot massage watermelon my boyfriend recommend this place cold water excellent service great price at home
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

The staff were really very lovely and attentive. I went specifically for a gel manicure, the lady who did it was meticulous in cleaning her work with a makeup brush, which meant she did a nice job, but maybe don’t go if you have anywhere to be! Other half enjoyed a decent pedicure whilst waiting. Maybe not award winning but cheap and cheerful enough!

2  Thank Joli_tours
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I have just had the best manicure and pedicure I have ever had. Paraffin was treatment and total relaxation. My hands and feet and not recognisable as my own!

It’s easy to talk past this place with all the other spas around but it was recommended and I was so glad I came. Will 100% be back.

My friend also had a massage and said it was amazing.

1  Thank backtoback
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I got a deluxe pedicure at the Hoi An Day Spa and it was fantastic. The women working there were kind, spoke excellent English, and did an awesome job. I would highly recommend going here - it was a great experience.

1  Thank rachelfP9298BU
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I went in for a full-leg wax while my boyfriend got a full body massage. The staff was very professional yet caring and nice. Would recommend!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank LotteW151
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for the experience..

I'd recommend anyone to go here, in a very reasonable price :)

Date of experience: February 2018