“Awesome Massage & Facial ”
Review of Hoi An Day Spa

Hoi An Day Spa
Ranked #31 of 169 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing 70 minute massage & my friend had a great facial. The lady was extremely nice provided us with free water bottles & the wifi password. The spa also provided free lockers which was great. Really would recommend the massages here very relaxing & can be deep tissue if you ask.

1  Thank Ali T
in 11 reviews
"vietnam"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I came here as i was looking to get a shellac manicure and there arent that many places in hoi an that offer shellac.

I got a deluxe pedicure with normal polish and a deluxe manicure with shellac. I think it was an extra 2/300k for the shellac (which i thought was a bit steep but was still happy to pay as it is an expensive product).

The pedicure was very good and included a paraffin treatment. From the onset the manicure seemed fine, however after less than a week half of my nails have chipped or are peeling off at the base.

I also want to note they dont actually use shellac it was some other cheaper brand.. which is ok but possibly why my manicure has not lasted as long as it should

1  Thank fwinn2017
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband dropped me off and I enjoyed a wonderful 70 minute massage followed by a lovely facial. My entire body was sooo relaxed- it was amazing. I then showered and found my husband waiting for me and the staff fawning over him, offering foot rubs, cold water, etc. They could not have been kinder or more generous. The salon was clean, comfortable, efficient, and very fairly priced. Looking forward to going again!

2  Thank Cheri S
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

The staff were really very lovely and attentive. I went specifically for a gel manicure, the lady who did it was meticulous in cleaning her work with a makeup brush, which meant she did a nice job, but maybe don’t go if you have anywhere to be! Other half enjoyed a decent pedicure whilst waiting. Maybe not award winning but cheap and cheerful enough!

2  Thank Joli_tours