“Always an excellent experience there!”
Review of Na Spa Escape

Na Spa Escape
Ranked #40 of 132 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Na Spa Escape is well known by local and tourists alike. Na Spa Escape offers guests an entree into a world of tranquility and rejuvenation. The menu includes blissful foot and hand treatments, fragrant oil massages, radiant facials and much more. Choose your preferred treatments and let the professionally trained therapists guide you on a pathway of renewal. We aim to not only provide exquisite technical spa services, but also maintain the higheststandards and customer service. Visit the Na Spa Escape website for exclusive offers at hoianspa. com.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 19 November 2016

I'm a long time local and NA Spa is quite close to my house so I've been going there over the course of the last 14 months. I've always had a nice experience there, with very thorough massages and professional staff.

The location is really very lovely for Hoi An. Unless you're at one of the major resorts, most spas in this town are in the middle of a congested area.
Being on the edge of the rice fields like NA Spa is feels very quiet and relaxing and the views are wonderful.

The decor is very nice, in the classic Vietnamese style, and the beverages they serve before the massage are always quite good.

Some people in the reviews below complain about the prices, but if you want a backpacker-focused cut-rate massage in a dingy storefront, you'll pay those prices and if you want a more spa-like experience you'll pay a higher price. I've brought my Vietnamese family members there and everyone has agreed the prices are correct for the quality of the facility. In any case, the prices are still only a fraction of what you'd pay for a similar experience in the West.

So, long story short--beautiful place, nice massage, good value for the money.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Did a signature massage and a mud body wrap in mid-July 2016.

This is the first time I have done a body wrap, so not sure what to expect. Well, after applying the mud on your body, I was wrapped in a big plastic sheet for about an hour. After some time, I started to perspire, and I have to stay in there for an hour.
Result after the wrap? I can't really tell a difference.

I was supposed to a bath, but the water only came dripping off the shower head. Eventually, I have to use the bath tub. Definitely need to improve on the water pressure.

I would say the signature massage was a total disappointment. Normally, masseur will follow a standard procedure of massaging. This masseur did it quite randomly. I am not sure if this is really how the signature massage supposed to be done. The way it was done is also not comfortable. She has got quite rough hands and finger nails are not cut properly hence rubbing and pressing against my body don't feel good at all.

The last phase was massage the head. I guess the time is almost up, and the masseur started to message and make mobile call with one hand, while rubbing on my forehead with another. OMG! I think this is utterly unacceptable.

Location: 2/5 - Well it is located next to a padi field, but not within, and it is about 20mins drive from old town. Although the spa helped us to call a cab, it took more than 40mins for one to arrive.

Price: 1/5 - I think it is over priced.

Service: 1/5 - I did not have good experience based on above illustration. The reception service and the welcome drink are pretty good though.

2  Thank Jackmh
Reviewed 30 June 2016

This spa is set in a beautiful location away from the noise and hustle of the tourist area of Hoi An. The spa facilities are clean and very nice. I did the rejuvenate package and felt very relaxed after the four hours. I was greeted with a iced ginger tea and had a foot bath, body scrub, body wrap, massage, facial and then dinner. The prices here are more expensive than most other places in Hoi An but the location is very relaxing. The massage is definitely more of a "relaxing" massage than one where they knead out all the kinks. They were also very responsive when I emailed them to make a reservation.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I went there and asked for laser waxing, they said yes, they can do. As it was not in the price list I asked how much it was, and they said 380 - I gave them 400 and the lady just ran away. I thought she went to get me change but we never got it.
They served us (me and my bf) some lemonade while we were waiting, everything seemed nice. After 10min my treatment was suppose to begin but it turned out it was just normal waxing, at that point i agreed to it and just wanted to be done with it. Rushed out as soon as possible and then later remembered that if it was normal waxing (in their price list 300k) then why did i have to pay more than that? Very disappointed.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I did enjoy the massage at Na Spa - it's all just a matter of value for money. Yes, the place is wonderful and I enjoyed the ice tea on the terrace overlooking the rice paddies - 730,000 for a massage in Vietnam is just very pricey. I can therefore only give it three stars, especially because the massage was simply average. There was a "free transfer" from the hotel, which we were also lured by. However, the return transfer is up to you to pay, which was also a bit disappointing since not communicated clearly from the beginning.

2  Thank Me J