“Excellent massage ”

Na Spa Escape
Ranked #41 of 132 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Na Spa Escape is well known by local and tourists alike. Na Spa Escape offers guests an entree into a world of tranquility and rejuvenation. The menu includes blissful foot and hand treatments, fragrant oil massages, radiant facials and much more. Choose your preferred treatments and let the professionally trained therapists guide you on a pathway of renewal. We aim to not only provide exquisite technical spa services, but also maintain the higheststandards and customer service. Visit the Na Spa Escape website for exclusive offers at hoianspa. com.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Na Spa Escape for an Asian full body massage. It was wonderful. The staff were warm, friendly and professional. We throughly enjoyed the spiced ginger and lemon grass tea, given to us, overlooking the rice paddies. I would definitely recommend Na Spa Escape to anyone who likes a calm and open space in which to reflect and unwind from day to day stress.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

I did a two day detox spa package here and I would rate it as good not great.

Positives
- excellent price for a day spa
- free taxi to/from the spa
- meal provide (Cao Lau was lovely as was the Mango Smoothie)
- Staff very lovely
- Most of my treatments were well done

Negatives
- Spa starting to look a little run down in places
- Package was called detox but I do not think it was really a 'detox' so to speak. The reason being: firstly the meals offered were normal meals (nothing detox about them) and secondly the treatments were not really what I would call detox. For example I was meant to have a colonic cleanser massage day 1 and a slimming massage day 2 but both were just normal body massages.
- Package described differently on website to what you get
- Products used in facial smelt full of chemicals and I suspect were cheap. My face burnt (my skin can be sensitive) and I had to ask for the mask to be removed early... this would not happen with natural better products. When I got up, I noticed the moisturiser was Palmolive and there were 'Dermalogica bottles' on the tray but I suspect that it was not dermalogica used on my face. Having used dermalogica previouly I highly doubt it was what was in the bottles.

Having said that, it is a lovely day spa but the detox package was more a detox from life than an actual detox.

1  Thank Wanderlust_Tarrants
Reviewed 20 November 2016

With its location in one of the most beautiful parts of Hoi An, Na Spa is the perfect place to unwind and truly relax with a view of the rice fields. The area is incredibly quiet and perfect for people looking to explore the area by bicycle. Staff are very friendly and completely professional. They also offer a wide range of programs suited for visitors of all ages and for couples in particular they have some truly romantic options to really enjoy a full afternoon of pampering. Will be hard to go anywhere else in Hoi An for a spa day in the future

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I'm a long time local and NA Spa is quite close to my house so I've been going there over the course of the last 14 months. I've always had a nice experience there, with very thorough massages and professional staff.

The location is really very lovely for Hoi An. Unless you're at one of the major resorts, most spas in this town are in the middle of a congested area.
Being on the edge of the rice fields like NA Spa is feels very quiet and relaxing and the views are wonderful.

The decor is very nice, in the classic Vietnamese style, and the beverages they serve before the massage are always quite good.

Some people in the reviews below complain about the prices, but if you want a backpacker-focused cut-rate massage in a dingy storefront, you'll pay those prices and if you want a more spa-like experience you'll pay a higher price. I've brought my Vietnamese family members there and everyone has agreed the prices are correct for the quality of the facility. In any case, the prices are still only a fraction of what you'd pay for a similar experience in the West.

So, long story short--beautiful place, nice massage, good value for the money.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Did a signature massage and a mud body wrap in mid-July 2016.

This is the first time I have done a body wrap, so not sure what to expect. Well, after applying the mud on your body, I was wrapped in a big plastic sheet for about an hour. After some time, I started to perspire, and I have to stay in there for an hour.
Result after the wrap? I can't really tell a difference.

I was supposed to a bath, but the water only came dripping off the shower head. Eventually, I have to use the bath tub. Definitely need to improve on the water pressure.

I would say the signature massage was a total disappointment. Normally, masseur will follow a standard procedure of massaging. This masseur did it quite randomly. I am not sure if this is really how the signature massage supposed to be done. The way it was done is also not comfortable. She has got quite rough hands and finger nails are not cut properly hence rubbing and pressing against my body don't feel good at all.

The last phase was massage the head. I guess the time is almost up, and the masseur started to message and make mobile call with one hand, while rubbing on my forehead with another. OMG! I think this is utterly unacceptable.

Location: 2/5 - Well it is located next to a padi field, but not within, and it is about 20mins drive from old town. Although the spa helped us to call a cab, it took more than 40mins for one to arrive.

Price: 1/5 - I think it is over priced.

Service: 1/5 - I did not have good experience based on above illustration. The reception service and the welcome drink are pretty good though.

2  Thank Jackmh