Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Very rice spa

Set in the tranquility of rice fields I was met with a cool ice tea followed by a ginger and... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
matthew s
via mobile
Three hours massage and lunch!

We booked the three hour full massage and it was really really good. The Spa is located in a really... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2017
Laura F
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from US$60.00
from US$18.00
from US$24.00
More Info
All reviews rice fields ginger tea three hours massage pampering hanoi
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I did a two day detox spa package here and I would rate it as good not great.

Positives
- excellent price for a day spa
- free taxi to/from the spa
- meal provide (Cao Lau was lovely as was the Mango Smoothie)
- Staff very lovely
- Most of my treatments were well done

Negatives
- Spa starting to look a little run down in places
- Package was called detox but I do not think it was really a 'detox' so to speak. The reason being: firstly the meals offered were normal meals (nothing detox about them) and secondly the treatments were not really what I would call detox. For example I was meant to have a colonic cleanser massage day 1 and a slimming massage day 2 but both were just normal body massages.
- Package described differently on website to what you get
- Products used in facial smelt full of chemicals and I suspect were cheap. My face burnt (my skin can be sensitive) and I had to ask for the mask to be removed early... this would not happen with natural better products. When I got up, I noticed the moisturiser was Palmolive and there were 'Dermalogica bottles' on the tray but I suspect that it was not dermalogica used on my face. Having used dermalogica previouly I highly doubt it was what was in the bottles.

Having said that, it is a lovely day spa but the detox package was more a detox from life than an actual detox.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Wanderlust_Tarrants
Reviewed November 20, 2016

With its location in one of the most beautiful parts of Hoi An, Na Spa is the perfect place to unwind and truly relax with a view of the rice fields. The area is incredibly quiet and perfect for people looking to explore the area by bicycle. Staff are very friendly and completely professional. They also offer a wide range of programs suited for visitors of all ages and for couples in particular they have some truly romantic options to really enjoy a full afternoon of pampering. Will be hard to go anywhere else in Hoi An for a spa day in the future

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2016

I'm a long time local and NA Spa is quite close to my house so I've been going there over the course of the last 14 months. I've always had a nice experience there, with very thorough massages and professional staff.

The location is really very lovely for Hoi An. Unless you're at one of the major resorts, most spas in this town are in the middle of a congested area.
Being on the edge of the rice fields like NA Spa is feels very quiet and relaxing and the views are wonderful.

The decor is very nice, in the classic Vietnamese style, and the beverages they serve before the massage are always quite good.

Some people in the reviews below complain about the prices, but if you want a backpacker-focused cut-rate massage in a dingy storefront, you'll pay those prices and if you want a more spa-like experience you'll pay a higher price. I've brought my Vietnamese family members there and everyone has agreed the prices are correct for the quality of the facility. In any case, the prices are still only a fraction of what you'd pay for a similar experience in the West.

So, long story short--beautiful place, nice massage, good value for the money.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Did a signature massage and a mud body wrap in mid-July 2016.

This is the first time I have done a body wrap, so not sure what to expect. Well, after applying the mud on your body, I was wrapped in a big plastic sheet for about an hour. After some time, I started to perspire, and I have to stay in there for an hour.
Result after the wrap? I can't really tell a difference.

I was supposed to a bath, but the water only came dripping off the shower head. Eventually, I have to use the bath tub. Definitely need to improve on the water pressure.

I would say the signature massage was a total disappointment. Normally, masseur will follow a standard procedure of massaging. This masseur did it quite randomly. I am not sure if this is really how the signature massage supposed to be done. The way it was done is also not comfortable. She has got quite rough hands and finger nails are not cut properly hence rubbing and pressing against my body don't feel good at all.

The last phase was massage the head. I guess the time is almost up, and the masseur started to message and make mobile call with one hand, while rubbing on my forehead with another. OMG! I think this is utterly unacceptable.

Location: 2/5 - Well it is located next to a padi field, but not within, and it is about 20mins drive from old town. Although the spa helped us to call a cab, it took more than 40mins for one to arrive.

Price: 1/5 - I think it is over priced.

Service: 1/5 - I did not have good experience based on above illustration. The reception service and the welcome drink are pretty good though.

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Jackmh
Reviewed June 30, 2016

This spa is set in a beautiful location away from the noise and hustle of the tourist area of Hoi An. The spa facilities are clean and very nice. I did the rejuvenate package and felt very relaxed after the four hours. I was greeted with a iced ginger tea and had a foot bath, body scrub, body wrap, massage, facial and then dinner. The prices here are more expensive than most other places in Hoi An but the location is very relaxing. The massage is definitely more of a "relaxing" massage than one where they knead out all the kinks. They were also very responsive when I emailed them to make a reservation.

Date of experience: June 2016