Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Unrefined massage, nice people

The people are very good here, the prices are fair, and they include food. However, the massage... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hursha6b5
Tustin, California
Very rice spa

Set in the tranquility of rice fields I was met with a cool ice tea followed by a ginger and... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
matthew s
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from US$60.00
from US$21.00
from US$16.00
More Info
All reviews rice fields ginger tea three hours massage pampering hanoi
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Opting for the couples day package we were treated to luxury and professionalism. The staff were experienced in their practice and we were made to feel welcomed and at peace. The package went for 5 hours and was worth it. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Warren F
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Na Spa Escape for an Asian full body massage. It was wonderful. The staff were warm, friendly and professional. We throughly enjoyed the spiced ginger and lemon grass tea, given to us, overlooking the rice paddies. I would definitely recommend Na Spa Escape to anyone who likes a calm and open space in which to reflect and unwind from day to day stress.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I did a two day detox spa package here and I would rate it as good not great.

Positives
- excellent price for a day spa
- free taxi to/from the spa
- meal provide (Cao Lau was lovely as was the Mango Smoothie)
- Staff very lovely
- Most of my treatments were well done

Negatives
- Spa starting to look a little run down in places
- Package was called detox but I do not think it was really a 'detox' so to speak. The reason being: firstly the meals offered were normal meals (nothing detox about them) and secondly the treatments were not really what I would call detox. For example I was meant to have a colonic cleanser massage day 1 and a slimming massage day 2 but both were just normal body massages.
- Package described differently on website to what you get
- Products used in facial smelt full of chemicals and I suspect were cheap. My face burnt (my skin can be sensitive) and I had to ask for the mask to be removed early... this would not happen with natural better products. When I got up, I noticed the moisturiser was Palmolive and there were 'Dermalogica bottles' on the tray but I suspect that it was not dermalogica used on my face. Having used dermalogica previouly I highly doubt it was what was in the bottles.

Having said that, it is a lovely day spa but the detox package was more a detox from life than an actual detox.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Wanderlust_Tarrants
Reviewed November 20, 2016

With its location in one of the most beautiful parts of Hoi An, Na Spa is the perfect place to unwind and truly relax with a view of the rice fields. The area is incredibly quiet and perfect for people looking to explore the area by bicycle. Staff are very friendly and completely professional. They also offer a wide range of programs suited for visitors of all ages and for couples in particular they have some truly romantic options to really enjoy a full afternoon of pampering. Will be hard to go anywhere else in Hoi An for a spa day in the future

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2016

I'm a long time local and NA Spa is quite close to my house so I've been going there over the course of the last 14 months. I've always had a nice experience there, with very thorough massages and professional staff.

The location is really very lovely for Hoi An. Unless you're at one of the major resorts, most spas in this town are in the middle of a congested area.
Being on the edge of the rice fields like NA Spa is feels very quiet and relaxing and the views are wonderful.

The decor is very nice, in the classic Vietnamese style, and the beverages they serve before the massage are always quite good.

Some people in the reviews below complain about the prices, but if you want a backpacker-focused cut-rate massage in a dingy storefront, you'll pay those prices and if you want a more spa-like experience you'll pay a higher price. I've brought my Vietnamese family members there and everyone has agreed the prices are correct for the quality of the facility. In any case, the prices are still only a fraction of what you'd pay for a similar experience in the West.

So, long story short--beautiful place, nice massage, good value for the money.

Date of experience: October 2016