“Delightful”

Na Spa Escape
Ranked #49 of 163 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Na Spa Escape is well known by local and tourists alike. Na Spa Escape offers guests an entree into a world of tranquility and rejuvenation. The menu includes blissful foot and hand treatments, fragrant oil massages, radiant facials and much more. Choose your preferred treatments and let the professionally trained therapists guide you on a pathway of renewal. We aim to not only provide exquisite technical spa services, but also maintain the higheststandards and customer service. Visit the Na Spa Escape website for exclusive offers at hoianspa. com.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Went for a 1 hr foot spa. If you do a min of one hour, the spa will provide a taxi out there however be aware you need to pay for the return taxi. It is not expensive so worth the money. Staff were very accomodating and friendly. I requested additional massage for my legs as all the stair climbing over the past few says left an impact. If you like a hard massage be sure to tell the staff and they will accomodate. Setting is beautiful and entire operation was professional. Only drawback is thay did not take credit cards. If i had more xash with me would have extended to the full body massage.

All reviews
in 22 reviews
"girls"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Opting for the couples day package we were treated to luxury and professionalism. The staff were experienced in their practice and we were made to feel welcomed and at peace. The package went for 5 hours and was worth it. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Warren F
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Na Spa Escape for an Asian full body massage. It was wonderful. The staff were warm, friendly and professional. We throughly enjoyed the spiced ginger and lemon grass tea, given to us, overlooking the rice paddies. I would definitely recommend Na Spa Escape to anyone who likes a calm and open space in which to reflect and unwind from day to day stress.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

I did a two day detox spa package here and I would rate it as good not great.

Positives
- excellent price for a day spa
- free taxi to/from the spa
- meal provide (Cao Lau was lovely as was the Mango Smoothie)
- Staff very lovely
- Most of my treatments were well done

Negatives
- Spa starting to look a little run down in places
- Package was called detox but I do not think it was really a 'detox' so to speak. The reason being: firstly the meals offered were normal meals (nothing detox about them) and secondly the treatments were not really what I would call detox. For example I was meant to have a colonic cleanser massage day 1 and a slimming massage day 2 but both were just normal body massages.
- Package described differently on website to what you get
- Products used in facial smelt full of chemicals and I suspect were cheap. My face burnt (my skin can be sensitive) and I had to ask for the mask to be removed early... this would not happen with natural better products. When I got up, I noticed the moisturiser was Palmolive and there were 'Dermalogica bottles' on the tray but I suspect that it was not dermalogica used on my face. Having used dermalogica previouly I highly doubt it was what was in the bottles.

Having said that, it is a lovely day spa but the detox package was more a detox from life than an actual detox.

1  Thank Wanderlust_Tarrants
See more reviews
Reviewed November 20, 2016

With its location in one of the most beautiful parts of Hoi An, Na Spa is the perfect place to unwind and truly relax with a view of the rice fields. The area is incredibly quiet and perfect for people looking to explore the area by bicycle. Staff are very friendly and completely professional. They also offer a wide range of programs suited for visitors of all ages and for couples in particular they have some truly romantic options to really enjoy a full afternoon of pampering. Will be hard to go anywhere else in Hoi An for a spa day in the future