Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Unrefined massage, nice people

The people are very good here, the prices are fair, and they include food. However, the massage... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
hursha6b5
Tustin, California
Very rice spa

Set in the tranquility of rice fields I was met with a cool ice tea followed by a ginger and... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
matthew s
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from US$60.00
from US$21.00
from US$16.00
More Info
All reviews rice fields ginger tea three hours massage pampering hanoi
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I recently spent 2 glorious hours at Na Spa just out of Hoi An town with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Heavenly sitting looking out at the green rice fields as we sipped ginger tea and some pampering away from the business of Hoi An Town. Th complimentary pick up from our hotel was a bonus and the staff were fabulous.
I would Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

We booked a 4 hour package of massage, foot reflexology, facial and flower bath (the spa tub was not available). The experience was pleasant, situated on the edge of the rice paddies, but the flower bath was a bit wasted on us. At the end, we were served a meal - which we found a little unusual, but tasty, none the less. We were picked up by a taxi from our hotel but the girls at Na Spa were unable to get us a return taxi as it was a very busy public holiday night, so instead they took us on their bikes to the main road where we got our own cab (which was fine by us). Reasonably priced spa experience in a beautiful building on the outskirts of town.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Went for a 1 hr foot spa. If you do a min of one hour, the spa will provide a taxi out there however be aware you need to pay for the return taxi. It is not expensive so worth the money. Staff were very accomodating and friendly. I requested additional massage for my legs as all the stair climbing over the past few says left an impact. If you like a hard massage be sure to tell the staff and they will accomodate. Setting is beautiful and entire operation was professional. Only drawback is thay did not take credit cards. If i had more xash with me would have extended to the full body massage.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Opting for the couples day package we were treated to luxury and professionalism. The staff were experienced in their practice and we were made to feel welcomed and at peace. The package went for 5 hours and was worth it. Definitely recommend!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Warren F
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Na Spa Escape for an Asian full body massage. It was wonderful. The staff were warm, friendly and professional. We throughly enjoyed the spiced ginger and lemon grass tea, given to us, overlooking the rice paddies. I would definitely recommend Na Spa Escape to anyone who likes a calm and open space in which to reflect and unwind from day to day stress.

Date of experience: December 2016