“awsome shop”

Hoi An Tailor - Nu Ni
Ranked #83 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 20 May 2013

loads of fabric and designs. if you cant pick u can show a picture and they will copy. amazing bunch of females. and they give u lots of free water!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

We had excellent service at this shop, the staff were good and very easy to get along with. Both my dresses and my boyfriend's shorts were perfect after a couple of minor alterations. Good price too but make sure you haggle well.

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

I went in with my girlfriend and I didn't really want anything. As she was choosing materials with the staff I was bored, browsing urban outfitters. I saw a pair of really cool trousers and asked if they could make some similar. They of course said yes and I was not at all disappointed with the results!! They fit perfectly and they are good quality. I'llbe wearing them loads back home! The price was very reasonable also for the qualityand the style. Come here!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

My partner and I ordered 5 pieces of clothing here and they all came out exactly how we wanted!! We left Nu Ni's cloth shop incrediably pleased with the good service from Nun Ni herself and the excellent quality of the clothing.

I ordered a dress and a leather jacket in which they personised with a hand stitched star and the words Hoi An. My partner got a pea coat, white shirt and chinos, this all came to $390. She also gave us the option to email her from back home if we wanted anymore clothes (our sizes were logged in a book).

These ladies are professional but up for a giggle! :)

Thank you Nun Ni!!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

With so many tailors to choose from its understandably hard to pick a good one. So let me do it for you NU NI it's 119 Tran Hung Dao St, the shop doesnt look as glamourouse on the outside but don't let that destract you the 2 woman here are very helpful and entertaining.
I'm very fussy when it comes to picking clothes back home and i went in not fully knowing what i wanted, after browsing through the catalouge i realised i wanted a coat but there was 3 i liked so picked the bits i liked from eached and got them to merge into 1 that included small amounts of real leather trim, silk interior,even had it embroided! Anything you want they can do all for a negotiable price I walked away with 3 items and I'm very happy with them! Highly recommend!!