Review Highlights
Good value massage and very friendly people

My son (age 10) and I were staying in a hotel close by and were recommended this spa by our hotel... read more

Reviewed August 22, 2017

from US$18.00
from US$55.00
from US$14.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I both had a fantastic hot stone massage here- always a good sign when you fall asleep. We had a lovely ginger welcoming drink prior to that was a lovely touch.
The only aspect that was missing in order to give it 5 stars was lack of tranquil music to make the experience complete.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a great visit to this spa today- the therapist was very friendly, the premises was clean and the chairs were very comfortable.

I had a 30 minute foot massage and it was one of the best I have had, I would have paid for another 30 minutes but I had to be back to the hotel!

If I return to Hoi An I will definitely come back to this place.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

While I get my nails done frequently. I got the best mani pedi, of my entire life, in HCMC. I was in the chair for at least 1 1/2 hours. My husband has been a little remorseful he did not get one as well, at that time. Fast forward a week later, he decides to indulge in Hoi An, and ended up at Aly Spa.
While they were very nice and served us tea, he was in the chair for 15 minutes. Cost $7..... You decide.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

We were recommended this spa by our hotel receptionist. I picked the Vietnamese body massage which included herbs and hot stones. It was okay but it could have been a harder massage.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

We found this spa by accident after being turned away as t others that were booked out! The people were so lovely and accommodating when we came in out of the rain! The massages were superb and just as we requested. The only downsize was the tradfic noise and it is a bit further out of old town than preferred!

3  Thank Julia K