“Bad waxing experience”
Review of Hoi An Aly Spa

Hoi An Aly Spa
Ranked #64 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: ALY Spa is located in 49 Ba Trieu Street, Hoi An Town, which was recognized one of the World Cultural Heritage in 1999 by UNESCO and is honourably ranked one of the Asian top ten interesting and attractive places in 2009. It will take you a few minutes to walk to Aly Spa from the town center. Coming to Aly Spa you can enjoy your own pure oriental atmosphere, a real world with sublime emotion and wallowing yourselves in absolutely relaxing state. Different from other modern spas, Aly Spa with the bold orient we neither use modern machines nor cosmetic.
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife had a very bad waxing experience. She even told the lady to remove the waxing of their prestations.
Not professionnal at all. One star just because the ladies were nice.

1  Thank Fernando A

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend this to anyone so professional and I have had a lot massages very well priced as well x I will defiantly be back x

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I both had a fantastic hot stone massage here- always a good sign when you fall asleep. We had a lovely ginger welcoming drink prior to that was a lovely touch.
The only aspect that was missing in order to give it 5 stars was lack of tranquil music to make the experience complete.

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a great visit to this spa today- the therapist was very friendly, the premises was clean and the chairs were very comfortable.

I had a 30 minute foot massage and it was one of the best I have had, I would have paid for another 30 minutes but I had to be back to the hotel!

If I return to Hoi An I will definitely come back to this place.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2016

While I get my nails done frequently. I got the best mani pedi, of my entire life, in HCMC. I was in the chair for at least 1 1/2 hours. My husband has been a little remorseful he did not get one as well, at that time. Fast forward a week later, he decides to indulge in Hoi An, and ended up at Aly Spa.
While they were very nice and served us tea, he was in the chair for 15 minutes. Cost $7..... You decide.