“Good value massage and very friendly people”
Review of Hoi An Aly Spa

Hoi An Aly Spa
Ranked #63 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: ALY Spa is located in 49 Ba Trieu Street, Hoi An Town, which was recognized one of the World Cultural Heritage in 1999 by UNESCO and is honourably ranked one of the Asian top ten interesting and attractive places in 2009. It will take you a few minutes to walk to Aly Spa from the town center. Coming to Aly Spa you can enjoy your own pure oriental atmosphere, a real world with sublime emotion and wallowing yourselves in absolutely relaxing state. Different from other modern spas, Aly Spa with the bold orient we neither use modern machines nor cosmetic.
Reviewed August 22, 2017

My son (age 10) and I were staying in a hotel close by and were recommended this spa by our hotel concierge. Whilst there are other more glamorous spas in Hoi An, for us this was great value (2x 1 hour hot stone massage and 2 x pedicure) for less than £30 all in. I can't comment on the waxing, but this is obviously a place focused on massage and manicure/pedicure. I would recommend it as such. Very clean and tidy.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

After THREE tries to wax my upper lip and two beauticians working on me, still they couldn't do it properly! They went back to reheat the wax but I said don't bother, three tries is plenty, and I ended up walking out. Fortunately they didn't charge me for it.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I had a shockingly bad and painful waxing experience there. Unfortunately, the ladies have absolutely no clue about waxing. I wanted to stop half way through, because it was unbearable and took ages, but I let them finish. Still I was left with 70% hair on my legs and wax traces all over. When I told the lady at the reception I cant pay the full price because it wasnt done and it was a really bad experience, she became totally mad and agressive, shouting, screaming at me, calling me a bad person and hitting the table!! I just paid almost the full price and left the place as soon as I could!

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife had a very bad waxing experience. She even told the lady to remove the waxing of their prestations.
Not professionnal at all. One star just because the ladies were nice.

1  Thank Fernando A