“Great service and quality”
Review of Mr Xe Tailor

Mr Xe Tailor
Ranked #20 of 459 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Cloth & Tailor Shop
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were very happy with Mr Xe. The sales ladies were so friendly and helpful. The turn around time was quick but this did not compromise the quality.

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)
All reviews
in 35 reviews
"back home"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

With so many tailors in Hoi An I'm still 100% sure I chose the right tailor. I got three suits made and was 100% satisfied with all three suits, but because the tailor wasnt 100% satisfied with two of them, he offered me to make two new one for free in new colours, and let me keep the two other ones aswell. So basicly got two suits for free, and fives suits total which I all liked. Just shows how passionate Mr Xe is about their product, wouldnt dare go anywhere else!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

My Family and I have been travelling to Hoi An for more than 18 years and since meeting Mr. Xe we would not go any where else. His attention to detail is second to none. This go around I had 6 Blazers, 5 waist coats 8 pairs of pants (different styles) and some satin boxers made to measure.
From the beginning you feel at ease and the crew he has working with him make you comfortable and relaxed. If he is not in the girls get you to try things on until he arrives and he looks over everything personally. To be honest I have suits from my last visit 6 years ago that I still wear. And at the more than reasonable prices it is well worth it.

Great place and a great guy! Don't get caught in the other traps its a waste of time.

kind regards and goodluck ,

Adam

1  Thank AdamM2521
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I was lucky enough to be introduced to Mr Xe by a local and at first I was skeptical as there are SO MANY tailors, how does one decide?? I was not expecting to buy anything as I was only there for a friend and I also did not like the pressure from sales people. The staff was amazing and so friendly!

I didn't decide to get anything until I was browsing on Pintrest. I showed the girls my style and they were quick to draft up some sketches and provide pricing. I got a suit, pair of pants, dress and long skirt made. Everything was made to fit and great quality. i was very impressed by how quickly I was able to come back for a fitting. Everything fit pretty close to perfect, minor adjustments had to be made but overall, everything was great! This is the place to go if you are looking for friendly, fast and quality!

Date of experience: November 2017