Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Unbelievable experience at Bibi Silk!

This past week I traveled with a big group from graduate school to Hoi An and was told to go to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
eldavis8
great experience

high quality, great prices, amazing customer service - great all around experience and highly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
KelseyG514

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from US$6.00
from US$39.00
from US$31.00
from US$39.00
More Info
All reviews bi bi great service piece suit free tie cold water linen pants winter coat attention to detail dress pants minor alterations great price reviews on tripadvisor high quality my girlfriend these ladies fabric selection back home
Reviewed April 1, 2018

This was the best part of our experience in Hoi An. Ting took amazing care of us. I had four shirts and a dress made. My partner had two pants, a vest, and four shirts. It was all at a great price and meticulously done. There was tremendous attention to detail and pride in the work. I got the impression that they were working with us with an understanding that this is a business built on reputation over the long haul and so they took appropriate care of us. Great prices, great selection of fabric, great customer service.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We had the best experience at bibi silk. We felt very welcome and all request were carefully listened to and perfectly executed. The fabrics are of amazing quality. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants a professional tailor for a reasonable price. No need to bargain, prices are fair and fixed. Don't go anywhere else because they're cheaper. The little extra you pay at bibi, you'll get twice in service and quality.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Breath a sigh of relief because you just found the best choice for a Hoi An tailor if you’re looking for great price with solid quality and good service.

If you were like me, I was overwhelmed with the numerous choices of tailors to decide on in Hoi An. For this reason, I ended up visiting around six different ones.

On the high end were places like BeBe Silk, very high prices (compared to average in Hoi An) but with top quality and professional service. On the low end were places that didn’t even have their own shop (instead just a stall) and were located in the fabric market hall. Their prices were very low but with that came rushed service and maybe one basic fitting.

BiBi silk is the best value I found. Great prices at great quality and service.

Here at BiBi Silk, you’re most likely going to be dealing with Chin. She’s the one in the photo in my review. She went from not knowing any English and working a standard job less than ten years ago to now managing here at BiBi Silk. She’s a very hard worker and she truly wants to see you leave here happy.
I really appreciated how Chin gave me fair prices from the start. None of this inflated price only to be haggled down drastically business.

First off, I loved how she never once rushed me. I took much longer than the average customer with most choices. From fabric, to design, to pockets, trimmings, etc. Other places I went didn’t even give me those options. Chin, always let me know my choices and helped me decided if I didn’t know better. I never felt pressured, only informed.

The shop is just the right size. Changing room in back, toilet, and nice front space with tons of fabrics. Her and her staff stay busy tending to the details of people’s orders there in the shop. The tailor is off-site. I enjoyed being able to sit down and check out the magazines to get ideas. I would slowly compare fabrics. Never once did I feel rushed. Sometimes the staff would even bring me a nice, cold water to drink while I debated over my decisions.

In total I ordered one suit, two sports coats, one pair of trousers, and a shirt. I had about 3 fittings in total. Chin never gripped over my requests to alter something because it just didn’t feel right.
In fact, more often than not, she would point out to me how something didn’t look right and how she wanted it fixed. Now that is good customer service that is also genuine.

Over the few days I went, I got to know Chin better and appreciated her professionalism and personality. She was enjoyable to work with. At first I only requested the suit and one sports coat...then I saw the quality and how much I liked them and ended up doubling my order because of how pleased I was with it all.

I always felt Chin went above what regular good customer service calls for. You really do come away with a great value here at BiBi Silk. If money is not an issue and you want only the best, then go to the expensive options in town. But if you want quality, great customer service, and items you’re going to really love at completely fair prices, then choose BiBi Silk and Chin’s service - you won't regret it!

(If you enjoyed this review, please give me the thumbs-up, thank you)

Date of experience: February 2018
4  Thank aaroncolorado
Reviewed March 20, 2018

My wife has been coming to Hoi An for a number of years and always gets a few things made here. This was my first visit to Vietnam so took to the opportunity to have 3 shirts made and a pair of trousers. Very impressed with the quality,workmanship and service; Thao and Chin are very welcoming but the main thing is that they are both excellent tailors having the ability to find Time garments to perfection.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I have been visiting Bibi silk for many years now and the high quality remains unchanged. They have moved further down the street and now have a bigger shop near Le Loi. The staff are tailors themselves, not just sales people and they do the finishing off by hand. Nothing seems too much trouble for Thaou and Chin. Great server good choice of fabrics - what’s not to like?