All reviews old town free shuttle family suite bao nice pool stayed here for nights shuttle service taxi ride relaxing stay vietnam renovation balconies massage spas taxis tours cleaners
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The location for this hotel i perfekt. The view to the river is fantastic, and you can walk to the beach in 2 min. There are plenty og restaurants, spas and shops just outside the hotel. Some of the bigger resorts in the area are placed quite remote in compare. At the same time it is nice to get out of Hoi An center. The staff is very nice. It was my daughters birthday during our stay, and the hotel arranged a surprise cake in the room.

On the downside the hotel is quite run down. We had to change room because our toilet was leaking. In the next room the bathtub was leaking. But the view to the river, the staff and the location made up for this.

I also tried the new hotel spa. It was a very god massage. But I hope hotelmanagement gives the spa a new carpet.

Stayed: April 2018
River Beach R, Tổng giám đốc at River Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Signe A,,

Warmest greetings from River Beach Resort & Residences !

It was a pleasure to have you as a guest at our resort and we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Thank you for your comments - they will help us to improve our services. I hope these small issues did not affect your stay too much. We are upgrading the hotel facilities step by step as a 4 star standard resort and the renovation will be finished soon. We have received a lot of good feedback from guests as you can see the reviews in the last 6 months.

Thank you for these comments as it will help me to concentrate on these issues. Besides these small troubles I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us as we all try to give guests the best service to make their stay more comfortable.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Warm customer service, lovely rooms, convenient location and very competitive price. I definitely will be back next year for holiday. Timothy was the most wonderful person I have met, very helpful person.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Eugene N

Dear Eugene N,,

Warmest greetings from River Beach Resort & Residences !

It was a great pleasure to have you as a guest at our resort and we would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

Thank you so much for your nice comment of our resort, the staff and services and we are really happy to know that you did enjoy your stay with us.

I think that it's a good memory for you and your famaily in Hoi An as well as in Viet Nam and we are looking forward to welcoming you back next time at our resort for a longer stay with us.

Kind regards from the Hotel Management & Staff

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Had 6 nights with grandchildren in 'family' suite which was 2 interconnecting room. This worked out fine
Kids loved pool area and access to the beach about 100m up the street. Hotel has access to private area at a bar and restaurant about 400m away. Remember to ask for towel when leaving hotel.
Breakfast was fine. Hotel restaurant lacking in food and atmosphere for dinner compared to what one finds out on Cua Dai street outside
Last 3 nights the parents arrived and we moved into an exec double. Lots of room, separate sitting room.
Giant bath in main bathroom with hand shower; needs shower screen.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JDandHK

Dear JDandHK,

Kind regards from the Hotel Management & Staff

Reviewed April 2, 2018

stayed here for 3 nights in March with my wife--rooms were very spacious with excellent air con--hotel does appear to be fairly old though and could do with a good paint job. Staff were always very friendly and helpful--pool area is ok but again could do with modernisation, The beach is just over the road which was ok--but we found out best beach was 5 minutes away in taxi--very cheap about £3--called An Bang beach-this was fabulous and well worth the taxi fare--make sure you go in to the old town at night as this is a lovely quaint place with lots of nice restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim2702

Dear Jim,,

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We booked as part of a holiday package with 4* hotels. This is at best a 3*. The staff were lovely and the room adequate but not as clean or nice as the other hotels in other parts of Vietnam. Breakfast was again adequate but nothing stood out as exceptional.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Janelle B,,

Warmest greetings from River Beach Resort & Residences !

Thank you for these comments as it will help me to concentrate on these issues as I will train my staff again. Besides these small troubles I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us as we all try to give guests the best service to make their stay more comfortable.