All reviews inside pool lovely clean pool dorm room old town across the bridge excellent location clean hotel banana pancakes house keeping good size comfortable beds great shower air con nuni balcony tailor vietnam
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, central located. Room hay good view, clean anh quite , spacious, extremly good valse For the money. Breakfast hay many choices of Food, anh alo have cool swimming pool. It is wonđerful For hot weather. The Staff is friendly anh they always smile make the customer feel comfortable. I will recommend this hotel for traveller .
Thank you so much for our kindness. We will be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I would stay here once more in a heartbeat. Not costly, beautiful experience to the location, so the name of yours is known by the staff members. This particular location is charming. Close to the "old town".
It was a boutique hotel that is amazing, the staff and lovely architecture the following are beautiful - they go from their way to remember your talk and name with you. It's a beautiful sense to it you do not enter larger areas. Highly suggested.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

This was my 15th trip to Vietnam and as I was traveling solo I opted for a cheaper hotel than one we normally used.
I chose the Golden river after checking TA and Agoda reviews and it came up trumps. The hotel is in a fantastic location, close to the river life, restaurants and night markets but it is tucked away in a little lane ensuring a peaceful nights sleep.
The staff are incredible and couldn’t have been more eager to help.
The rooms are a good size, really clean and the beds are so comfortable.
A wonderful breakfast is included and the inside pool is a great place to escape from the heat.
I will return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Mark S
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is one of the best, inside the old city, what make it a litlle noisy. The rooms though are very dirty. In the first day we arrived late and were put in a room that have not been clean at all. We wanted to make some coffee and found a dirty electeic kettle as it shows in rhe picture. I wouldnt come back to this place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Rooms very smelly, and the bathroom floods. Great location if you can put up with the mouldy smell. The pool was frezzing although refreshing, the breakfast was average. I wouldn't recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family