“Exactly what I wanted ”
Review of Red Sky Cloth Shop

Red Sky Cloth Shop
Ranked #109 of 442 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Went in at 7pm last night and picked my jumpsuit up at noon today. Quick! The owner helped me mix and match the style from two different jumpsuits I liked. So many prints to choose from! Paid 900k VND ($40USD) which is around what I would pay at home but this one fits me perfectly! I am satisfied!

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"jumpsuit"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I recomend this tailor. My two dresses are exactly what l expected. The owner is very helpfull and patient. Now I have two great dresses in my favourite colour and style for a good price.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Hoi An is wonderful. It has a lovely and charming old town. More than that, it's also great for everyone that would like to buy a tailor made suit, but never dared (or couldn't afford) to buy one at home.

Just opposite of our hotel was the Red Sky Cloth Shop. From the outside it looks like many of the other tailor shops in town, a display of dresses and suits and jackets in all colours of the rainbow.

What made this shop for me the best in town, was their great eye for the human shape and their craftsmanship and sense of design. The tailor lady only needed once to write down my measurements and almost could read my mind what I like after walking through her shop and looking at the different suits on display and the various cloths and tissues on offer.

Already the next day I could make the first test fitting. In fact, it was the only test fitting as the measurements had been done so carefully and the tailor lady had such skills that the suit (and two more jackets) that I ordered fitted perfectly. Like a second skin around me.

I can highly recommend this shop. Great value and lovely design. Simply the best for me.

1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Walked by this fantastic shop and after viewing the quality of the clothing we had to buy. Ordered at 2pm and were all ready for us too pick up the next day. Fantastic