“Best Banh Mi!!!”

Madam Khanh - The Banh Mi Queen
Ranked #128 of 1,647 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: According to Ms Loc who is known as The Banh Mi Queen story, in the past, She sold Vietnamese Sweet Soups and then moved to sell bread for more than 60 years. In the early days of the opening, Ms Loc’s shop had no name, then a Wester after coming here to enjoy the bread, He Named the shop brand after Ms Loc’s Husband, Mr Khanh. Before she opened her bakery, she went to many famous bakeries in Hoi An to enjoy and then researched and created her own unique recipe with a signature taste. Every day, She and her family have to get up early in the morning to prepare the ingredients for the whole day business. In addition, bread is also bought at a reputable bakery in the city. it also contributes to the signature flavour of Banh Mi Madam Khanh.
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

The Banh Mí Queen has the best banh mi I've ever tasted. My friends and I ordered a second round of sandwiches after finishing our first ones because they're just so delicious. Madam Khanh is the 80 year old 'Queen' and the woman knows how to make a sandwich. If you don't like coriander (like myself) they easily leave it off and still fill it with other vegetables. We went here multiple days in a row, just can't get enough!

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

I have fallen in love with Vietnamese food since we've been and this Bahn Mi just topped the list. So fresh and full of flavour! Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

the hotel doorman picked this up for us (only in Vietnam❤).
we were told this was #2 bahn mi in Hoi An but we disagree.this is #1. we did try the other and felt Mdm Khanh's much better.more filling and more flavour.YUM

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

My friends and I came here just because of its raving review and I am happy to say that it lived up to its expectations!

We only ordered 4 to share among the 6 of us and we all wished we ordered more.

My friends did go back for the second time when I had to leave earlier.

Highly recommend this place, definitely missing the Bahn Mi there now!

1  Thank Tania H
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Cool granny who like to make Banh Mi by herself. She just sit on the counter and make Banh Mi. If you are in Hoi An you must try.
Granny like to buy lottery and try her luck.

2  Thank NepViet