“Tailored suit in less than 48h!”
Review of Tuong Tailor

Tuong Tailor
Ranked #9 of 450 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tuong Tailor weaves a family tradition of tailoring into every creation made in the store. MsTuong and her family have been in the custom-clothes and shoe-making field for three generations, with almost two decades of experience catering to foreign clients. While Hoi An has an plethora of tailor stores, few can boast seamstresses and cutters that work exclusively for their business alone. This makes all the difference. At Tuong’s Cloth Shop you are assured the best in quality and customer care. The detail, stitching, superiority in material and service have made Tuong’s one of the most preferred and renowned tailors in Hoi An. We invite you to cross-check the information on our website with customer comments on TripAdvisor. We have full confidence in our products and know you will too.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great service! In less than 48h they made 2 high quality suits! Very friendly staff and endless options of fabrics.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,669)
All reviews
in 51 reviews
"winter coat"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Fantastic value, talented tailors and quick turnaround! The whole process went very well and Lara did a fantastic job. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We came here after being recommended by a Vietnamese friend, and had the good fortune to be served by Hien and Yen, who were both amazing.

This place is not super cheap, so if you are looking for cheap clothes it’s not for you, but it does have incredible service and the quality is fantastic. They have catalogues of styles you can choose from, or you can bring your own pictures of styles you’ve seen and they can make for you. It is best to have some idea of what you would like before you go in though. As there are a lot of fabrics and style options to choose from.

We bought two leather jackets, shirts a dress and a winter coat. The leather is unbelievable quality, twice as thick as what you would buy off the rack in Australia or the USA, and perfectly tailored down to the arm width.

We were also very happy with the shirts, the dress and the winter coat. Hien and Yen were very accommodating, with a multiple fittings and any alterations we wanted being made with no issues and always a smile.

Thank you both, we will be back.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were told to visit Tuong Tailors by our hotel and I'm so glad I did. Was looked after by the delightful Lucy who helped me design and choose the most beautiful outfits. What a little legend! I'm so happy with my purchases and will definitely return.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

After shopping around 3-4 places we had been recommended we finally decided on Tuong Tailors as the service/ the quality and choice of materials was superior to the other very highly rated tailors we checked out. The cost was not the cheapest we saw but was very reasonable and in Hoi An it's true that you get what you pay for. I had an initial fitting for a leather jacket I had picked out from Asos online before arriving. I recommend you have already in mind what you want before you go in as this really helps the process. They understood the style I wanted and we agreed a deal. We paid half as a deposit that day. The next day miraculously we came back for a second fitting and the jacket was already 90% finished and was spot on. There were no adjustments needed and it looked amazing. They made the final touches and we picked up the jacket later that day. Thank you to Tina who was our tailor for the quality the stitching was perfect, the pockets and buttons were as I asked for and it is exactly what I wanted and more. Also thank you to the manager for being so accommodating and pleasant during our decisions. Also thank you to Dong from An Bang Beach Village for the recommendation. They have my measurements and I am excited to order another jacket soon to be shipped back to the UK. Thank you Tuongs!!

1  Thank JaneAnnabel