Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Recommend this company!

I needed the bike for an extra day and after a quick email they said it was okay. Just had to pay... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Christina O
via mobile
Great bike provider!

I have rent a bike to make a trip from Hue to Hoi An. I received on time really strong, new Honda... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Maciej M
via mobile

All reviews hai van pass elephant springs rented bikes great service da nang top gear phong nha great trip lang co dropped off great company these guys marble mountain recommend this trip fishing village my girlfriend highlight of our trip
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We had the best time with Long bale (guide), who showed us the route and drove our friend. 2 of us hired our own bikes and Long showed us the best views and made sure we had a fun safe trip. Would 100% recommend

3  Thank Rosie C
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I’ve wanted to do a biking trip over the hai van pass ever since watching the top gear Vietnam special. I was recommended Motorvina by my hostel and booked it a day before. Everything went very smoothly, they delivered our gear from Hoi An to hue whilst we embarked on our journey. The bike was reliable, the view spectacular and the journey unforgettable. Would definitely recommend Motorvina to anyone wanting to do the hai van pass. They gave us a map, sent us the route and selected stops through google maps as well as their WhatsApp number to stay in contact with should any mishap occur.

3  Thank Izzkandar I
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Helpful staff! Good price. Nice that we got a map and any damage within the motorbike would have been payed for. Recommendation!

3  Thank MBinturong
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

MotorVina was a great company to rent scooters from. The bikes were cheap, easy to use, and they transported our gear from Hue to Hoi An. We decided to do the trip in two days and stay in Da Nang, and our friends were able to call on and change the final destination of their bags at no extra charge. It was an easy, and wonderful way to drive the Hai Van Pass.

3  Thank alliethekitten
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Used this company to rent a motorbike from Hoi An to Hue. Such a great company. Really professional. Showed us the route and put nice stop off spots into our Google maps for us. Really made the journey. Bike worked great and they very nicely dropped our bags at our hostel for us. We even used them the next day to rent a bike for a day trip. I would definitely recommend then if you're thinking about renting a bike.

4  Thank aoifeobee