“Deep tissue AMAZING !”

Aaron Spa Hoi An
Ranked #13 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Free pickup you anywhere in HOI AN city. Come to Aaron Spa and you will enjoy great techniques and professional services. Our staff have many years of experience and are trained in accordance with 5 star spa standard. Aaron Spa Founded and operated by a trained expert who has over 20 years of experience and technical knowledge in the cosmetic industry. She named the spa after her son, Aaron. The founder was trained by foreign experts from France, China, Canada, Thailand. She was then responsible for teaching technical training to numerous 5 star hotel and resorts within Vietnam. She has now passed that training on to the team here at Aaron Spa. With the motto: "All for: Quality service and professional style" High quality service, Natural products, Professional techniques, Reasonable prices Quiet, clean and inviting facilities with a calming fragrance.Thank you and Best regards!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I really needed, a strong deep tissue massage. I had alot of muscle tension and had recently been to other spas.
The masseuse was very efficient with the massage. Directing different techniques on specific areas with tension to break down the knitting caused from training. I was truly amazed, my only regret is not finding out about this place earlier. As I would of had a couple of sessions.
Thankyou !!!

in 11 reviews
"professional massage"
"full body"
in 9 reviews
"knew what they were doing"
"deluxe pedicure"
"great service"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I have been searching for somewhere to have a bikini wax whilst on my travels for a while now and based on the reviews I chose Aaron’s spa. So happy I found this little gem! Very professional service and totally painless - thanks so much! Would recommend :)

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited here before and came back a few years later and equally as happy. My parents had a 60 minute foot massage and we all had a 60 minute body massage including my younger son. Pricing was very cheap and the service was very attentive. I would recommend coming here for anyone...

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

My wife had waxing done in Aaron Spa. She is very happy with the results and would recommend the place. Very nice staff and very professional. Waxing was very good, quick and with no fuss.